Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Its laughable that the commentators are talking about how to remedy the poor performance of players assembled at stratospheric expense.

Spend more

Not change the tactics or the manager, but spend even more.

It's amazing.

And Gary Neville is spewing, as I'd hoped. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Its laughable that the commentators are talking about how to remedy the poor performance of players assembled at stratospheric expense.

Spend more

Not change the tactics or the manager, but spend even more.

It's amazing.

And Gary Neville is spewing, as I'd hoped. lol

Spending more has worked before right... like 80 million on a CB, oh wait...

The focus and blame being put the board is ridiculous. The side they have out are a good team, the same one that went on that great run at the end of last season? The myth that he *NEEDS* extra players in to compete is a joke, Ole is just not good enough for them

I honestly don't think I've seen as bad a defending moment as Maguire for the first goal. Heads it against his team-mate, heads it back into danger then pulls down another team-mate to allow a player a free shot.

The sending-off will be debated (I think Lamela was fortunate) but Tottenham merit a three goal lead.