Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

12 minutes ago, Corky said:

Neville will lose interest in the game and just rant on about Man United. Happens every time they don't win.

"We need to spend more" type comments

10 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Good job Sky Sports, get Patrice Evra on to talk about the Man Utd game and then says he doesn't want to talk about their performance (before going on a 90 second rant)

Evra will be shagging a raw chicken tonight

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Just read the stat on motd that Chilwell is only the third player to score and assist on their Premier league debut. But its not his premier league debut?

And I dont believe he's only the third when making his debut for a new club.

Wasn't that just for Chelsea?  As in he's their 3rd player to score and assist on their debut in the PL era.  That's how I understood it anyway.

15 minutes ago, Corky said:

I honestly don't think I've seen as bad a defending moment as Maguire for the first goal. Heads it against his team-mate, heads it back into danger then pulls down another team-mate to allow a player a free shot.

The sending-off will be debated (I think Lamela was fortunate) but Tottenham merit a three goal lead.

We had one earlier in our game when Evans ushered Rice towards our goal. 

That’s not to say Maguire’s wasn’t in the top 5 but that can just be put down to him being clumsy, the Evans thing was inexplicable.

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Sky have had some shit as pundits this year but Evra is another level. Can't be easy doing TV in a second language but he is pointless. 

But Jamie Carragher has been doing the same for nearly 2 years:dunno:

• Haha 1

That is a lovely goal but what's the odds that Hojberg's pass gets spoken about far more than Youri's did for Castagne a couple of weeks ago?

Both probably as good as each other but cos today's is from a 'top 6 side' it'll get more attention :dunno: