Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

52 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

lol I will never get bored of people falling for Manchester United. Side full of overhyped players with a garbage manager.

They always seem to follow up a great result with a crap one. Even in their run to finish above us they had a couple of home draws with Saints and West Ham.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Very cynical from Kane, looked and then backed into the leaping player. Scandalous.

VAR can check to see where precisely on the line it is but can’t see the foul was awarded the wrong way around!

24 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Poch will be in before the end of the season. 

Also notice Arteta's lack of class and Arsenal doing another Arsenal by beaming grins and fist pumps as if they'd won the league (bit like 14/2/2016)

Arteta's a bad loser and an even more shit winner, at least Ole seems a more humble, likeable bloke. 

After our 47 year wait, last week, Brendan etc, although delighted with the result, showed class. 

Arteta has improved Arsenal a fair bit though 

I want my manager to hate losing & enjoy winning. Ole may be likeable but he is shit as a manager

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Why wasn’t that a Brighton pen? Looked it, but might be my eyesight!

Yea same here. I would be fuming if I was a Brighton fan.

Maybe were biased against Spurs and didn’t realise it haha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

Yea same here. I would be fuming if I was a Brighton fan.

Maybe were biased against Spurs and didn’t realise it haha

Oh no, totally biased and happy to admit it. lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

We jad a 14 point lead, cant blame VAR for that

We can't wholly blame VAR for that but it certainly did help them along the way.

That decision they got at Villa was one of the most insane decisions of the VAR era of football...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

We jad a 14 point lead, cant blame VAR for that

Man U defo got a huge amount of lucky calls in their favour but ultimately we threw 4th out the way!

Hey ho, so far so good this season. Let’s keep building slowly but surely and see where it takes us!