Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

9 minutes ago, 1964w said:

Thomas Partey again showing that game-breaking turn of pace he's got, just over 10 yards or so but he can break the press so well. I don't think he's given the ball away in that first-half

Elneny has looked pretty decent as well

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I mean, I hate England and I hate Liverpool and even I think it should be a sackable offence for a commentator to try and compare Pogba and Gerrard. 

Dead right here, you actually forget how good gerrard was, and how on a lot of occasions single handed carried a lot of his Liverpool sides, has Pogba carried Man U once??

• Like 2

I've seen more exciting games in the third tier in Scotland in the pissing rain in February.

Because these Premier Leagie teams mostly (try to) play the same risk-averse way, passing and passing sideways, with banks of players trying to overcome a press,  it can be quite boring.

Even Brendan has aspired to play this way on occasion, and it is not pretty.

If this, as a Euro Super League, is a product on offer, there's no way I'm buying, and I doubt I'm alone.

:yawn:

• Like 1

This is great.

Man Utd bottom half, considering how many HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS they have spent lol

If they win one game every so often and perform OK in Europe, they'll keep Ole at the wheel, too.    :beer:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

No yellow card for Gabriel.  Ref making up the rules.  Poor From Mike Dean.  The challenge was worse that Greenwood's but Dean allows an extra yellow card offence as Gabriel was already booked.  It feels li,e cheating from  the ref.