Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Not sure if right place to post this but just been watching Sky Sports Centre and really good bit of banter with Andy King and Paul Dickov as they were looking back at last nights match. Kingy saying Dickov and Vards have similar traits off the pitch and like doing the same things...Dickov smiling and nodding in agreement . Btw Kingy is really good pundit...very  knowledgeable and eloquent

• Like 4

13 hours ago, TaggertvsWise said:

I’m surprised FFL class him as a midfielder. In you go lad.

My entire midfield consists of players from the front 3 of teams lol it's something they often do on FPL to be fair. 

Not entirely surprising, they weren't even very good in the Championship! They drew 17 games out of 46. Same story as Fulham really, If Brentford hadn't cocked up so royally late on, you could argue neither of them would have come up as I think that would have made the path easier for the in form Swansea side at the time.

I don't think his style suits them or their players particularly well, they neglected to sign a striker of any real quality though which is a massive oversight, as the only way they got out of the Championship was because they tried to outscore their opponents, you could see yesterday that they're screwed if they don't score.

It was difficult summer to be promoted, very little time to sign players before the season and finances less secure as usual. They also had the same problem Villa had in that they had to spend most of their budget just to have the same squad they got promoted with. Squad simply isn't good enough, best bet is to get a organised and defensive manager in and see if they can bore their way to safety. They've already gone through the Pulis era haven't they? lol Dyche would be worth an ask as I think he would leave Burnley given an opportunity and promise of funds, otherwise its time for Allardyce. 

On 03/11/2020 at 17:34, OntarioFox said:

Someone be a mate and keep an eye on Manchester, yeah? Haven't seen them in weeks, kind of worried about them. :tumbleweed:

Don t Crow Too early...same what I said last year...They will find their feet again,they do have some Top players & a strong squad....

but lets soak it up & Enjoy their chaos....While it lasts...

• Like 2