Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, Livid said:

What’s the reason our home games against Fulham and Everton plus Sheffield United away are TBC on the fixture list? 

Cos Fulham and Sheff Utd are after Europa League games and Everton is 2 days after Brighton so will go to Wednesday anyway. Just needs to be confirmed for TV/PPV I guess

• Thanks 1

Vestergarde is such an attacking threat. Really horrible to think how much better off we might have been if he’d been the cover last season instead of Bennett.

He may have turned out to be kak but kak with a goal threat, would have been better than kak that wears it’s shorts too high 

Edited by Lambert09

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Cos Fulham and Sheff Utd are after Europa League games and Everton is 2 days after Brighton so will go to Wednesday anyway. Just needs to be confirmed for TV/PPV I guess

They were scheduled to review PPV arrangements during the international break anyway due to the reaction, I wonder if whatever they'd considered maybe under further consideration given the new lockdown?

Southampton were my choice of surprise package of the season, although it's very early days but it's always nice to see new teams breaking into the top 4 even early on. Although I guess with the way things are if there's ever going to be a unpredicatble Premiership it would be this season.

23 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Forever hearing "if Pogba can fit in with Fernandes", "If Pogba can fit with this club/manager/system..."

He'll play his entire career and they'll still be asking those questions.

I can’t stand united, so find it amusing. But the Pogba tinted glasses must come off, he’s seriously lacking. If he was ever in the top 3 midfielders in the world, that day has long since passed, he looks well below average and they’d be best to start building a team without him. He’s just not a good player. 

9 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Man U playing for another 0.0, oh how the mighty have fallen 😂

Not to worry, if they kick Saka a few more times and dive about in the penalty area when they get a chance it might be described as competitive

20 minutes ago, One Arm Babba said:

I can’t stand united, so find it amusing. But the Pogba tinted glasses must come off, he’s seriously lacking. If he was ever in the top 3 midfielders in the world, that day has long since passed, he looks well below average and they’d be best to start building a team without him. He’s just not a good player. 

I’d happily have youri everyday if the week. I know they are different players and pogba is more versatile but he has no work rate and no team ethic.