Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7 minutes ago, KingsX said:

lol    You should be home and dry with that one, but nothing will ever trump the infamous 1970s Colorado Caribous.  Worst.  Kit.  Ever.

CaribousKit.JPG.f422f1f22e55399b93ef311f8e5c4a17.JPG

(yes, that's buckskin fringe)

Presuming they are recent models wearing an old kit? As the socks have the current Adidas logo which wasn't around in the 70's.

1 minute ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Presuming they are recent models wearing an old kit? As the socks have the current Adidas logo which wasn't around in the 70's.

Sharp eyes!

I seem to have detoured this thread into "hideous old kits that have been revived recently".  Yes, that picture is from several years ago when a later Colorado club resurrected the 1970s shirt design,   Did Cov ever revive that number Milne is wearing?  That would be a crime against nature :blink:

30 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Sharp eyes!

I seem to have detoured this thread into "hideous old kits that have been revived recently".  Yes, that picture is from several years ago when a later Colorado club resurrected the 1970s shirt design,   Did Cov ever revive that number Milne is wearing?  That would be a crime against nature :blink:

Thankfully that chocolate Cov kit has never been seen since. It was a variation on their sky blue home kit. IIRC they had the same kit in red too.

10 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Given it’s still 3 weeks away and no fans to worry about, is this likely to change? 

Depends on the PPV review during the international break.

I assume they had ideas on changes but hopefully given the introduction of lockdown 2 hopefully there's a full U-turn.

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

Someone be a mate and keep an eye on Manchester, yeah? Haven't seen them in weeks, kind of worried about them. :tumbleweed:

In Tier 3, not allowed out to mix with the rest of us.

Given what happened last season I'm loath to get over excited by their current difficulties.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

In Tier 3, not allowed out to mix with the rest of us.

Given what happened last season I'm loath to get over excited by their current difficulties.

Whatever happens, they will always have the finances and corruption on their side to get over it, sadly.

22 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

Whatever happens, they will always have the finances and corruption on their side to get over it, sadly.

The Donald Trump of the EPL then?