Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 Pieces of Instant and individual quality...Bit clubs can Play poor,but their players individual Quality is better than the other 12-15 PL clubs..

I Dont like Manutd, but I like football....those 2 Moves & goals were Good football..!!

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Dan LCFC said:

There is no explaining Solskjaer's luck. Never seen anything like it.

Happy for his luck to continue so that he stays at the helm for a few years

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, TheF1Bob said:

Man U have actually got some good players. Would be a better with an actual manager.

I nominate Brendan Rodgers

Just now, TheF1Bob said:

Man U have actually got some good players. Would be a better with an actual manager.

replacing Jose Mourinho with Ole must be the biggest managerial downgrade in history. It's laughable how it was allowed to happen. They will never win anything without a decent manager.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

There is no explaining Solskjaer's luck. Never seen anything like it.

7 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I don't even think those two are that good. I think it's more luck and will even itself out across the season (var allowing)

Like ourselves...The periods in a season,then the end of season standings qualifys & confirms that seasons difference,

Not of luck, but delivery of constant better quality ,Skill & mental aptitude....

Edited by fuchsntf

Just now, fuchsntf said:

Like ourselves...The periods in a season,then the end of season standings qualified & confirms that seasons difference,

Not of luck, but delivery of constant better quality ,Skill & mental aptitude....

I'm not sure that's true. If you look at the VAR decisions last season that must of been worth at least 10 points for Man Utd. That's no excuse for our collapse as we should have had enough to still finish 4th but in my mind if it was a level playing field last season we would have finished 4th.

1 minute ago, pSinatra said:

It doesn't matter how much money they spend or how many dodgy decisions they get, Man U ain't winning shit as long as Solskjaer is in charge

Yeah, and games like this will keep him in a job, so it's not all bad. :)

• Like 2