Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

That's a good point, Bielsa a genius & Parker not good enough !

The Bielsa love in is ridiculous but credit where it's due Leeds are entertaining to watch. They have a go in every game, irrespective of the opposition, even though they don't necessarily have the same individual quality as the teams in the top half. 

49 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I didn't hear it but have read the same thing. What Milwall did was unacceptable and should be hit with a huge punishment, fine, points deduction, at the very least a closure of the stadium for the foreseeable future. If West Ham have done the same then the same applies to them. 

Are you some kind of clown

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

So what part is boring and why exactly do you approve the booing?

I completely dispise racism, and I completely disagree with the booing if it was them saying that they feel black lives dont matter.

What i find boring is the signs plastered all over the stadiums and TV Coverage - as well as the taking a knee nonsense - thats well over ran its course.

All sparked by a career criminal getting killed by police (or possibly the drugs he swallowed) in a country far from here.

But to avoid being too 'political' the Premier League ban poppies.

But, that's probably a conversation for a thread that people are also well bored of by now.

Edited by adejo92

8 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

But to avoid being too 'political' the Premier League ban poppies.

That never happened, in fact the FA went against UEFAs ruling that they couldnt wear a poppy.

• Like 1

Can we not start another thread full of BLM stuff, fed up of seeing it all, we just go round in circles and the same arguments get put forward by both sides.

The great thing about this country is that we're all entitled to an opinion, if fans want to boo, get on with it, if you want to clap or take the knee yourself, get on with it.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

What is it with Smith pronouncing the word manoeuvres as  “man-yoovers”  lol

He’s done it twice this evening.

Forget researching concussions, they need to look at how drip feeding man united bias from the media effects ex pros 

Edited by Lambert09

Guest StevieLynex
36 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

What is it with Smith pronouncing the word manoeuvres as  “man-yoovers”  lol

He’s done it twice this evening.

A bit Linker always says con-grad-u-lations

32 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I'm not going defend myself on this issue. I shouldn't have to. Condemning the booing of an anti racism gesture should not need defending and I stand by everything I said!

I'm not talking about taking the knee, although it drives me up the wall, I just think that your proposals re the penalties for booing this are somewhat over the top

32 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

The Premier League ban poppies? That's news to me, considering they adorn the shirt of every team in the league every year since 2003, usually over 2 weekends and are auctioned off to raise money for Help for Heroes.

I mean the club you claim to support started the tradition and has been one of the most visual supporters of it.

For what? A weekend?

This black Lives matter Sh1t has been here for ages and doesn't look like going.

Booooring.