Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Did I read the other day someone on here saying we didn't go through with Bowen because of a bad character report?

Perhaps we need some cunts to drag us through in our team.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I liked him since his time at Hull. Thought he was a snip for West Ham, something like 12m?

18m with 7m in add ons, worth double that now probably.

Just now, gurru991 said:

Transfermark says 21mill

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

18m with 7m in add ons, worth double that now probably.

Way out there weren't I lol 

• Haha 1

That example there is probably why clubs were wary with Bowen. Never looked likely to reach the goal. Looks a good player though, and you don't see anything on the pitch that suggests a bad character. He doesn't look the fittest so maybe that's got something to with it but looks like gives everything when I've seen him play.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned it, but Pep failed to use a single sub today...

It was a training game. A terrible watch- a mismatch that had no goals for the last hour.

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Perfect game to make subs and rest your key players then:ph34r: But nooooooo!

They were rested enough in the second half. Plus they've got a dead rubber game in the Champions League in midweek where the reserves will be out.