Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Is Dwight Gayle mute? 

He comes out of challenges and situations where every other player would be gobbing off massively, but from him, nowt.

He just gets up and runs off.

I started noticing it a few months ago, but it is getting weird.

6 minutes ago, casablancas said:

That’ll be that long covid we keep hearing about. 

Yeah. I mean it genuinely looks like it could end his career at this level though. He's been useless since he came back, and players just surrounded him with genuine concern then.

We know how on the edge it can be sometimes for top athletes, something serious could happen to him if he's pushed too far, and he's not the sort who would pull himself out the squad.

• Sad 2

Just now, AjcW said:

Yeah. I mean it genuinely looks like it could end his career at this level though. He's been useless since he came back, and players just surrounded him with genuine concern then.

We know how on the edge it can be sometimes for top athletes, something serious could happen to him if he's pushed too far, and he's not the sort who would pull himself out the squad.

Yeah completely agree. Just have to hope they’re monitoring him regularly and keeping track.