Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

33 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Doing a challenge this morning with a mate to come up with 1 famous celebrity fan for each club in the top flight... however they cannot be an ex player or connected to football in way.

So Far I've got

Arsenal- Peirs Morgan

Aston Villa- Tom Hanks

Brighton- ???

Burnley- Jordan North "Happy Place"

Chelsea- Will Ferrell

Crystal Palace- Neil Morrissey

Everton- Amanda Holden

Fulham- Hugh Grant

Leeds Utd- ???

Leicester- Sam Bailey

Liverpool- Stephen Graham

Man City- Noel Gallagher

Man Utd- Richard Wilson

Newcastle- Robson Green

Sheff Utd- Sean Bean

Southampton- ???

Tottenham- Adele

West Brom- Frank Skinner

West Ham- Ray Winstone

Wolves- ???

Any ideas for the missing ones.

Will Ferrell is part owner of LAFC and is apparently an enthusiastic fan, so I think that might contravene your rules? I'm sure there's no shortage of other celebrity Chelsea fans, though.

37 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Well it was either her or kasabian and don't like them lol.

You said it had to be a celebrity. People know who Kasabian are. Sam Bailey's barely more famous than a randomer off the street.

John Leguizamo or Mark Selby are who I would have gone with.

Surprised you didn't go with Prince William for Villa, although I didn't know Tom Hanks was a fan.

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

You said it had to be a celebrity. People know who Kasabian are. Sam Bailey's barely more famous than a randomer off the street.

John Leguizamo or Mark Selby are who I would have gone with.

Surprised you didn't go with Prince William for Villa, although I didn't know Tom Hanks was a fan.

Prince William isn't a celeb... apparently Tom Hanks said he liked the name and always tweets when the club do something special.

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Kaiser Chiefs are Leeds fans too. 

One time their fans started chanting "Oh my God I can't believe it, we've never been this good away from home" which I liked. I think it was when they started in League One.

Can't believe we've missed out Lembit Opik for our celebrity fan. He was in FourFourTwo an all.

EDIT- Been mentioned.