Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

This probably could have had it's own thread lol

I always think a lot of these celebrity fans just happen to be from the area and don't really give a shit. Unless I saw you when we were shit I'm not having it :D David Nielson is the one that springs to mind.

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

Have we done Ozil going to Turkey on a free, to a club that has set up a text service for fans to fund his contract with donations?

Arsenal reeeeally aren't the club of old

It’s been mentioned somewhere. Aye. It’s crazy right. 

4 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

New contract for Rodgers incoming, and a run of $hit form as per previous Arsenal speculation?

imore likly be Tuchel since hes out of work, maybe even allegri

but we know what the UK media is like 

Edited by FrankieADZ

It'll be BR's job one day. And he'll do brilliantly there. But that time isn't now. It'll be when Chelsea are under new ownership and he's won a few things with us :) 

Tuchel will be there by tomorrow i'd imagine.

15 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

reports Tuchel will be the new chelsea manager, 

He had quite a falling out at PSG and didn’t get on with the CEO or something so a good fit ?

Lampard paid for actually being worse than last season despite a big spending spree

Edited by Super_horns

32 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Bye Bye Frank

The money he spent this summer was his first issue. Spending £200mill you need to be hitting top 4 with comfort.

His style of play seems to change by the minute. Last season Chelsea pressed and pressured you. This year they're lost on what to do.