Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I don't think it matters what the Chelsea fans think. Rafa would be a smart stop gap for them or the usual Gus Hiddink but I'd prefer they persevere with lampard until he cements a bottom half finish for them.

Nor do I, there ain’t none there and probably won’t be until next season, in which time Rafa could turn them round and start building something. By the time the fans return he’ll either be hero or zero, but either way, it won’t matter.

Edited by yorkie1999

3 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

I hear Arsenal want Nuno or Bielsa. Can’t see Rafa at either Wolves or Leeds. 

Frank has a couple of games max before he gets the bullet. 

I bet a cup of tea, with ginger-nuts....That Frank lasts the season...

Surprised I haven't heard a lot of chatter from pundits that seemingly love stirring it up suggesting Chelsea should hire BR. Last season while we were doing well he was linked with Arsenal and I think ManU. 

Rafa I'm sure is looking for an English club but there's no chance he'd take NUFC. He knows Ashley can't be trusted to provide proper funds so it's a no win situation. Besides Bruce is a good yes man, he never diverts blame at Ashley even though everybody knows where the club's problems lie. Surprised @The Bearwouldn't think Rafa would go to Wolves, or that  Wolves would want him. Is there anything behind that? Seems like a good fit. Not that I think they need to change managers yet. 

44 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I bet a cup of tea, with ginger-nuts....That Frank lasts the season...

I think they would be silly to get rid of him. They must have bought him in with the idea that he was new to management and is going to get better. If they bought him in to be anything but a long term project then they are a big silly goose. 

"Bonus" game this evening then lol 

Second game in a row Bruce has been able to play "The way he's wanted to"... 8 changes on the first occasion and made 4 changes tonight... so not entirely sure what the **** that means :blink:

ASM on the bench might be the saviour in this one but can only see a comfortable home win personally, especially given Villa looked great against Man City until that weird goal.