Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I think they should be allowed, but only after you've used up your original three subs. Which is going to be later in in the game if it happens. Then the opposition also gets to make an extra sub at the same time if they've used all their three. 

That would stop 99% of anybody going down deliberately holding their head. 

Concussion subs should be temporary substitutes for anyone with a head bump, so they can have a proper concussion test - to be done properly these take a lot longer than a minute or two on the sidelines. 
If the player is concussed then they stay off, if not they return to the field.

This would also stop clowns going down clutching their face every time someone gets within an mm of their head.

• Like 3

Just now, StanSP said:

Anyone notice how a lot of commentary these days is just a shit load of stats? 

It's not commentary. If I wanted stats or records I could look them up myself. 

It’s all rehearsed rubbish to make it sound like they know what they are talking about.

• Like 1

Just now, peach0000 said:

I'm sorry but that was not a foul in my opinion. However if it was deemed to be a foul it is a definite red card surely? Or am I missing something?

Got to be a clear goal scoring opportunity to be a red. I don’t think that was

• Like 1

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Got to be a clear goal scoring opportunity to be a red. I don’t think that was

I can see in that case it could be subjective which would be why VAR didn't intervene. My first reaction was it wasn't a foul but when it was given I was expecting the red. 

• Like 1

Do it how they do it in American football. If a player goes down with a head injury they have to get a proper 5-10 minute long assessment in the changing rooms, and in the meantime you can make a concussion sub until you determine if the injured player is okay or not. If he is, he can be subbed back on.