Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Spurs are literally nothing without Kane. 

Definition of a 1-man team? Obviously they have Son but look how ineffective he is 1) without Kane and 2) in this Mourinho system.

Odd.  They did OK (IIRC) last year when Kane was out.  Is it just Mourinho, or are other changes responsible for this decline?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

Odd.  They did OK (IIRC) last year when Kane was out.  Is it just Mourinho, or are other changes responsible for this decline?

Definitely a lot of the Mourinho effect coming in to play..

• Like 1

Mason Mount had a good game, can't think of many who played better than him tonight.

I know he is seen as a teacher's pet but people go too far the other way with him because of that. He's a decent player.

I've not watched much of Chelsea this year, but Werner's lack of technique surprised me, he never looks in control of what he's doing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I don't even think we're overarching anymore. We're just better than most teams in the league

yeah key word in that sentence is team, yes we do have quality individuals, but how they sync together, makes us a better team than Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea, currently, things can change quickly tho, an we do lack depth in midfield and attack, when injuries occur, that's the next step in the process, when we lose, I don't get to dishearted, as the bigger picture is very very bright.

• Like 1