Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

16 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Made the mistake of looking at AFTV. All that little skinny nob with the hat on ever goes on about constantly is "he should have been booked/sent off." He does my head in. 

They have this massive conspiracy theory going on that all the refs are clubbing together to conspire against Arsenal. As if anyone gives a shit about them enough to go to those lengths

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

They have this massive conspiracy theory going on that all the refs are clubbing together to conspire against Arsenal. As if anyone gives a shit about them enough to go to those lengths

They have the largest number of internet weirdos around. Any time someone scores against them an army of virgins search for old tweets to drag up.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Villa will be gutted if they don't win this. Been comfortably better than Arsenal all game. 

I have to say, they've impressed me all season. What a job Dean Smith has done. They weren't much cop when promoted. Shithoused the play offs really. Promoted by stealth. They were low grade all last season and scraped home under huge pressure. 

Now they're blossoming. 

Even if it is Villa, who I have a natural dislike for, it's good to see a team develop 'organically'

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I have to say, they've impressed me all season. What a job Dean Smith has done. They weren't much cop when promoted. Shithoused the play offs really. Promoted by stealth. They were low grade all last season and scraped home under huge pressure. 

Now they're blossoming. 

Even if it is Villa, who I have a natural dislike for, it's good to see a team develop 'organically'

Organically?  They spent more than £80m in the summer without selling anyone.  Fourth highest net spend after Chelsea, Everton & Leeds.  We had a net spend of about £10m. 

I don't know where they got their money from but it was a massive gamble considering their previous season but it looks as though it has payed off unfortunately.  I was nearly as gutted by them staying up as I was by our collapse last year.

Apparently Burnley spent a whole £1m last year on Dale Stephens.  lol

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

Organically?  They spent more than £80m in the summer without selling anyone.  We had a net spend of about £10m.  I don't know where they got their money from but it was a massive gamble considering their previous season but it looks as though it has payed off unfortunately.  I was nearly as gutted by them staying up as I was by our collapse last year.

Apparently Burnley spent a whole £1m last year on Dale Stephens.  lol

They have spent over £220m in 1.5 seasons.

• Like 2