Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

13 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Would you take Loftus-Cheek here?

I would. I reckon BR could do a job on him. 

Only question mark (and I don't say it negatively, we just genuinely don't know) is what is his attitude to discipline, hard work and being coached.

1 minute ago, Kingleicester said:

Tv or sky?

Well its between the two main ones isn't it, BT and Sky. Amazon and BBC chipping in every so often. Sky show the vast majority of games, and they aren't picking this one out of all the games this weekend to show, as they are all on TV somewhere. This is just another game that was going to be shown by some broadcaster, and they are the most likely one.

Just now, peach0000 said:

Fulham have done this a lot this season to sides. It’s their lack of goals that is a problem. They love getting beat 1-0 after dominating a game. 

Its like they’re happy with bloody draws all the time, they are definitely not in a false position like West Ham, this seems like a bottom of the table clash, Jesus Christ the London team are so boring 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Well its between the two main ones isn't it, BT and Sky. Amazon and BBC chipping in every so often. Sky show the vast majority of games, and they aren't picking this one out of all the games this weekend to show, as they are all on TV somewhere. This is just another game that was going to be shown by some broadcaster, and they are the most likely one.

Fantastic bit of research there, much appreciated