Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Pretty bummed to lose Copenhagen. I was looking forward to team in pot 1 I knew we could beat.

I don't think we should fear any team in Europa League really. That said, Copenhagen looked seriously out of sorts, so I can definitely see what you mean.

• Like 2

Just now, Fightforever said:

What are coefficient points based off?

It used to be a lot of parameters, like league position over the past five years; league "strength" (i.e. PL ranks higher than Eredivisie), European performance (counted as round progress) and even domestic cup competitions. I should probably just look it up instead of going by memory ... lol

Just now, shen said:

It used to be a lot of parameters, like league position over the past five years; league "strength" (i.e. PL ranks higher than Eredivisie), European performance (counted as round progress) and even domestic cup competitions. I should probably just look it up instead of going by memory ... lol

Wouldn't we be first seed grouping then?