Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

6 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Not wanting to sound arrogant but want Milan to go through so we get them in the group stage and beat them.  We're better than them, which is insane to say for someone who remembers how insanely good they were in the 90s.

We would probably batter Milan if Rodgers doesn't pull any funny selection and tactics.

2 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

To be honest I hope we get less scencic draw, be devasting to get an amazing draw like AC Milan and not the fans not be allowed to go.

I hope we get an easy group so we can piss it without exhausting our first team players. The Europa League starts properly in the knockout stages.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Koke said:

I hope we get an easy group so we can piss it without exhausting our first team players. The Europa League starts properly in the knockout stages.

Pretty much this. Want something not too tricky to get through with and teams we can get away playing some of our 2nd string against and still qualify for knockouts.

Some teams can't be taking it seriously. How are Sporting getting murdered at home by LASK Linz lol

AC Milan are probably going through but they aren't there yet. Currently 1-1 at Rio Ave.

Come on Rio Ave. Do it somehow.