Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

Would love psv Leicester rangers dundalk. Failing rangers I'd like ac Milan. Still need basel or sporting to lose for this to be a possibility. Potentially celtic could be seeded 1 if basel sporting and wolfsburg lose. Then I would want celtic Leicester ac Milan and dundalk

Edited by lcfcfoz

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Hilarious how we are higher than Milan. The only plus for me is that id be mortified had we drawn any of the Prague teams and not been able to travel.

Both Prague teams are in pot 2 with us so no visit to Prague in the group stage.

6 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

Would love psv Leicester rangers dundalk. Failing rangers I'd like ac Milan. Still need basel or sporting to lose for this to be a possibility. Potentially celtic could be seeded 1 if basel sporting and wolfsburg lose. Then I would want celtic Leicester ac Milan and dundalk

Basel and Sporting both losing now

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Our first XI can beat just about anyone in the Europa League on form. It's our squad depth I worry about. 

I agree, although I think our depth is much better now than it was last season. We've only added 2 senior players in total, but I think Brendan is improving squad players like Mendy, Praet and Nacho. This time last year, I thought Nacho was done here, but he had a decent season. Mendy and Praet have started this season on fire. I think JJ is also progressing well. Amartey's also re-appeared from out of nowhere, as well.

• Like 1