Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’ve said a few times Milan is massively overrated. Would be great to watch us in the San Siro obviously but the away end isn’t great there.

Would still have gone though obviously.

I've wanted it for years, don't know what it is but something about playing away there seems pretty special to me, if we actually land that draw the year we can't go I'll be beyond gutted. I think the only thing I'm OK with here is that we probably will get back into Europe again fairly soon. I just hope common sense eventually triumphs.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I want pot 3. The thought of us getting AC Milan behind closed doors makes me want to throw up.

Pot 2 is inevitable in my opinion, not all the favourites will win tonight, hand maybe AC Milan in final if we miss them in the draw and fans will be allowed come May!

The only thing we can hope for is a bit of a run and for fans to be allowed in for the latter stages of the competition.

Obviously if we win it, we're back in the Champions League as seeds. Every cloud. 

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Upset watch:

Malmo/Granada: Malmo above us, Granada favored 1-1 at the break.

Beershiva/PLZN: 1-0. The Beers looking to take out a pot 2 side.

Liberic/APOEL: Liberic favored, APOEL higher above us, 0-0

Rijeka beating Copenhagen. 
Liege losing to MOL Fehervar. 

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

I've wanted it for years, don't know what it is but something about playing away there seems pretty special to me, if we actually land that draw the year we can't go I'll be beyond gutted. I think the only thing I'm OK with here is that we probably will get back into Europe again fairly soon. I just hope common sense eventually triumphs.

It’s a magnificent stadium despite it being an absolute wreck but it’s a pretty poor city for its size and the locals are so far up their own arse. 

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Rijeka beating Copenhagen. 
Liege losing to MOL Fehervar. 

An absolutely hilarious own goal as well. Two Copenhagen players lose aerial duel vs one Rijeka player in midfield, then two Copenhagen defenders tripping eachother up, before he Rijeka player lobs the keeper but hits the crossbar and the ball rebounds in off the recovering Ankersen. You'd almost suspect this was scripted and rehearsed, it was that unreal.

12 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It’s a magnificent stadium despite it being an absolute wreck but it’s a pretty poor city for its size and the locals are so far up their own arse. 

The most disappointing part of it for me was walking into the famous pillars in the stadium expecting something decent and it was like a school tuck shop lol.

That and the car park stinking of piss and views obscured by pillars/railings/Perspex screens or netting.

As far as the locals I saw some incredible sights. Couples wearing matching clothes, young lads with the worst hipster moustaches I’ve ever seen and dogs wearing £££ clobber. Would be pretty funny to be fair having 20,000 pissed up Leicester fans there.

Edited by Costock_Fox