Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

14 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Wouldn't mind a shithouse group like:

Sporting - a chance to exact revenge for rinsing us for Silva and Slimani

Celtic - a chance to shove it in Chris Sutton's face

Dundalk - a chance to rotate

Since there won't be any fans, close and easy work for me. Don't need to see the sights. I would like Kobenhavn just for old times sake

• Like 2

Anyone actually still think we’ll be allowed to go to away matches? Not a chance.

I guess some might travel to the city where we’re playing to cling on in some way to a European away day but what’s the point in that without a match to go to?Might as well pick any other city you want to visit and go with a few mates.

Best I think it gets for us unfortunately is a decent side at home with half capacity which is such a shame given this hasn’t rolled round for Leicester City often.

1 hour ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Same as the last odds on model although Molde was the higher coeffient in the tie. Green were confirmed for Europa today. Yellow can lose their way in tomorrow.

33150025_ScreenShot2020-09-29at5_02_54PM.png.eb2931f89f0aab56384cbf0bee71b5be.png

I can see Malmo struggling against Granada and us slipping into Pot 2, which would then throw all of these predictions out of the window. 
There is also always one or two upsets along the way.

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

I can see Malmo struggling against Granada and us slipping into Pot 2, which would then throw all of these predictions out of the window. 
There is also always one or two upsets along the way.

woh. that's a mistake. Good catch. Granada is the bookie's favorite in that one...

Hoping green is all of the bookies upsets without any missing this time...

761699127_ScreenShot2020-09-29at8_42_03PM.png.743d142d84c53b5f6dbf54f923129bf0.png

Edited by NewEnglandFox

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Can’t believe Ferencvaros have got in the champions league, fair play. At least we can’t miss out on a Budapest trip. Molde looks stunning and that’s a possibility now.

My mates brother plays right back for Molde, really hoping we make it to pot 2 and get drawn against them. 

• Like 1

I think we would be better off staying in Pot 3, there are more dangerous teams in there (Sociadad, Milan, Feyenoord, Hoffenheim, possibly Granada & rangers) than in Pot 2.

The major plus of going in to Pot 2 is that we would be unable to draw Red Sfar, although I suppose it doesn't really matter as no-one will be able to go anyway

• Like 1

You just know we're going to get the best group possible in terms of away days and then not be able to go.

Braga for THAT stadium, Plzen for the beer and then Omonia as "somewhere 'ot" for Your Dad.