Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

Braga have lost both of their opening games in Portugal, to Porto and Santa Clara. 
AEK have won both their opening games in Greece and impressively knocked Wolfsburg out in the final qualifying round for the Europa League

Zorya have won 1 lost 2 and dream one in the Ukraine league.

31 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Unlucky @Muzzy_Larsson, Celtic have been absolutely dicked there.

Quite happy with the group tbh, we've had tougher ones in recent years like when we got both Red Bull sides. Milan aren't the side they once were, we beat a better side in Lazio home and away last season. Sparta Prague aren't a great side, I'd much rather them than Slavia or for example yourselves or Sociedad from Pot 2. Lille will be the best side in the group and the toughest nut to crack but we done well against Rennes last season who finished in a similar position in Ligue 1 last season when we played them. Some tough games for sure but quite exciting ones at the same time.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Great draw, Braga will be tricky, and can’t claim to know an awful lot about AEK Athens beyond the name. High chance of progression and not too much taxing travel other than potentially Zorya. The draw hasn’t been kind to the Scottish sides, Celtic particularly

Left wing fan scene. Can’t act up out there.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Nice draw for Villarreal. Going to those two well known European locations of Israel and Azerbaijan 

All their opponents are east of Bosphorus, so arguably none of them are European lol

• Haha 1

Feel for Villareal's journey times. 

At least I think I do, but I need to check where the hell Qarabag and Sivasspor are.  Could be on the moon for all I know.

Group I: Villarreal, Qarabag, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Sivasspor

Edit - Sorry shen - your post wasn't their when I started typing

Edited by Frank Large's Black Book

16 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Braga have lost both of their opening games in Portugal, to Porto and Santa Clara. 
AEK have won both their opening games in Greece and impressively knocked Wolfsburg out in the final qualifying round for the Europa League

Zorya have won 1 lost 2 and dream one in the Ukraine league.

Braga's manager is Carlos Carvahal. 

AEK got three players whose been in English football including Nelson Oliveira from Norwich. 

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Braga's manager is Carlos Carvahal. 

AEK got three players whose been in English football including Nelson Oliveira from Norwich. 

Oliveira and one other played for Forest. Their new striker was signed from Wolves and is a former Cov loanee