Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

Reminder of the match days 

22nd October (before Arsenal away) 

29th October (before Leeds away) 

5th November (before Wolves home) 

26th November (before Fulham home) 

3rd December (before Sheff Utd away) 

10th December (before Brighton home) 

Spurs have to play Arsenal and Chelsea around the 4th and 5th match days. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Zorya played in Lviv during their last group stage European stages - which is about as West as you can get in Ukraine

Are Zorya and Donetsk still banned from playing at home due to being on the Russian border?

2 minutes ago, lcfcnsk said:

https://www.visaukraine.com/ukraine-safety/#:~:text=Again%2C all travel should be,in Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts.

Again, all travel should be avoided to the regions of Donetsk and Luhansk because of the presence of armed groups. If you’re already in the area, avoid large crowds and demonstrations, keep a low profile, and exit the region.

Consular assistance will be very limited in Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts.

Just like when we drew Red Star back in 2000 - that was played in Vienna in the end.

I think this will be played in Kiev or Lyviv?

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Where do they play? 

When they were last in the Europa League in 2017/18 they played their games in Lviv, opposite side of the country, which I imagine will happen this time

273032B5-39F2-4D1C-A51E-FAA27266E311.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.53703cf5b7f378cdee2fe2563121c87f.jpeg

Edited by moore_94

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Personally I'd have loved Celtic's group. Playing in these competitions is all about mixing it with the famous clubs. Give me Milan, Roma, Inter, Sevilla any day. 

Still looking forward to this competition!

I'd have liked a mix of some obscure Eastern European team, someone crap that was once a European powerhouse and then a proper test like Napoli, Leverkusen or Hoffenheim

• Like 1

Not bad at all. Certainly a group we'll be disappointed not going through in. 

From a fans perspective, Braga would have been decent but the others are a bit meh so not too bothered about that. Fingers crossed we get through and we can really enjoy the knockout rounds :fc:

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

When they were last in the Europa League in 2017/18 they played their games in Lviv, opposite side of the country, which I imagine will happen this time

273032B5-39F2-4D1C-A51E-FAA27266E311.jpeg

Ah, it's only down the road from Prague (plus a couple of borders), no problem, see you there and we'll be back in time for cakes and tea with my Nan

4 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Would any of these away trips have any quarantine rules/concerns for our players at all?

you would *hope* that some bright sparks are working on booking a chartered plane for the flight, arranging masks etc and a restricted journey through the airport, a cleaned bus to transport to the hotel/complex... and then vice versa. With strict controls on who can come in/out of the camp.

If the virus comes via the field of play, then so be it. But if we take enough measures we can probably keep HM Govt. happy... we're not the only ones after all.

Edited by blabyboy