Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

32 minutes ago, Frank Large's Black Book said:

Feel for Villareal's journey times. 

At least I think I do, but I need to check where the hell Qarabag and Sivasspor are.  Could be on the moon for all I know.

Group I: Villarreal, Qarabag, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Sivasspor

Edit - Sorry shen - your post wasn't their when I started typing

Azerbaijan, Israel and Turkey. Proper European group, that lol

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, trickytrevbenjamin said:

Fairly gutting to watch the draw knowing we won’t be in the stadiums. Been wanting to go the Braga ground for a couple of years.

Tempted to look into Athens just for the trip but 50/50 whether it’s worth the risk/effort. 

Yeah Athens is a very risky one. Up there with Naples/Rome/Turkey etc in terms of aggro from the home fans if we've got a lot of lads out there. Not just AEK to look out for either, I can't see any of the Athens teams taking it lightly if people rock up trying to take the piss like we did in the CL.

• Like 1

Remember us playing this friendly, thinking how exotic it was playing against these big Greek sides. The match day programme for the first league match a week later was full of our players touring the sites of Athens. Ian Marshall looking very out of place.

Screenshot_20201002-141054.png

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, NasPb said:

I LIVE IN SPAIN, WILL GO TO PORTUGAL TO WATCH THE FOXES. DONT CARE IF ITS ON THE MOUNTAIN BUT ILL DO IT. UP THE FOXES

I do to but come on watching the floodlights from a mile away ain’t fun . Porto was great fun even though we got twatted Harvey made his debut I think 

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Personally I'd have loved Celtic's group. Playing in these competitions is all about mixing it with the famous clubs. Give me Milan, Roma, Inter, Sevilla any day.

There will be plenty of time for them in the knockout rounds!

• Thanks 1