Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dorkingfox

Valencia Squad going cheap

According to Spanish publication Marca, Valencia have put their entire squad up for sale. 

The club recently sold star winger Ferran Torres to Manchester City for £20m, and this week moved on midfielders Francis Coquelin and Dani Parejo to Unai Emery's Villarreal for under £10m, combined for the two players. Now, the Valencia hierarchy have told new manager Javi Gracia that the entire squad is on the transfer list - minus one player.

Valencia aim to keep Jose Luis Gaya - their highly-rated 25-year-old left-back, who has come through the academy - and give him the captaincy. Apparently though, even Gaya could be sacrificed, should the right bid come in the Spaniard.

This has put the whole of the Premier League on alert.

MORE LA LIGA

17 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

We need to pounce on this they have a quality squad and if we dont make a move then I would be seriously suprized. The likes of guedes and parejo would suit us very well.

Edit: Just realised parejo was sold lol

On a free as well 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

Christ...makes you wonder how bad this could all get...

Valencia have been in a mess for quite some time to be fair.

Peter Lim does also have a large stake in Salford though, so it'll be interesting to see how much it affects them too. Obviously they have money from other backers but still...

12 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

If Guedes goes anywhere other than an elite club, for anywhere near the bargains the other players left for, and that club isn't us. Well, questions will be asked in my own head. 

right footed left winger with nothing special goals and assists everywhere he's played. I'll swerve thanks

Isn't Kangin Lee meant to be pretty special? Only 19 and would do wonders for opening up a new Asian market for us... 

We've bene linked to Rodrigo pretty much every season too.

Maxi Gomez went there last season, a lot on here wanted him then. 

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 2

Just now, AjcW said:

Isn't Kangin Lee meant to be pretty special? Only 19 and would do wonders for opening up a new Asian market for us... 

He'd be the one I'd be most interested in, but would have work permit issues I suspect. Gomez has had a half decent season for them up front.

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

right footed left winger with nothing special goals and assists everywhere he's played. I'll swerve thanks

Has had a poor season, and injuries I think. But his qualities are there, he's a good ball carrier and for the prices you're likely to get Valencia players for now, even just to deepen the squad and compete with Barnes. 

• Like 1