Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Jamal Lewis

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

The problem for me is that as a result of this all of their players come with an element of caution.

Robertson (and Maguire) were blatantly too good for a Hull side that did put up a bit of a fight, against the adversity of a ridiculous ownership that left them totally underprepared for their season that was only ever going to end in relegation.

Norwich absolutely fell to bits. I'm not convinced by any of their players, sadly. That isn't to say there is no talent from relegated teams but Norwich really were that abject.

Buendia’s still a baller— I don’t think he’s going to be as good as Robertson is in his position but there’s no doubt the guy can play. 

Love how again this player / that player isn’t good enough for us (Like Ferran Torres wasn’t last year), but Jurgen klopp thought Lewis was good enough, the man who has assembled a squad to win the league and champions league over the last couple of seasons 😂

But Tagliafico (who most people won’t admit, haven’t actually seen him play) is awesome and must sign at all costs... deary me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 19/08/2020 at 08:23, lcfceaves said:

Love how again this player / that player isn’t good enough for us (Like Ferran Torres wasn’t last year), but Jurgen klopp thought Lewis was good enough, the man who has assembled a squad to win the league and champions league over the last couple of seasons 😂

But Tagliafico (who most people won’t admit, haven’t actually seen him play) is awesome and must sign at all costs... deary me. 

Apparently liverpool offered 8 mil and the second it was rejected they moved on without even haggling. If they dont respect him that much as their second choice left back and we're basing his quality based solely on liverpool's desire to sign him then he's not good enough to be our first choice.

Edited by honeybradger
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Apparently liverpool offered 8 mil and the second it was rejected they moved on without even haggling. If they dont respect him that much as their second choice left back and we're basing his quality based solely on liverpool's desire to sign him then he's not good enough to be our first choice.

Didn't liverpool do something similar with Chilwell a few years back? 

Someone there obviously had a good eye. 

53 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Apparently... all guess work as another article wrote they bid £20 million 

What I am trying to get across is loads of fans have watched a player two or three times and know all about him 😂 absolute rubbish and opinions based on basically nothing 

7 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Loan him out. Get him some experience. Then we have lots of options and saleable assets if needed. 

Then we have 3 lbs. Thomas will get plenty of gametime with europa and cups we dont need to spend 20 mil on an average lb to make up the numbers.