Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Jamal Lewis

Now Liverpoool have signed Tsimikas:-

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-jamal-lewis-18631342

There are a few rumours circulating in Liverpool, that we are interested.  A 'mate' of Evans (and BR?) from Northern Ireland; Maddison from Norwich and Justin from Luton playing days - and of course, scorer of a great goal against us.

Edited by Outfox the Fox

1 minute ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Now Liverpoool have signed Tsimikis:-

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-jamal-lewis-18631342

There are a few rumours circulating, that we are interested.  A 'mate' of Evans (and BR?) from Northern Ireland; Maddison from Norwich and Justin from Luton playing days - and of course scorer of a great goal against us.

Can you post the Links to us please.

Would take him, without doubt. Depends on the price, mind. Obviously Liverpool got another option elsewhere so I don't know if the price put them off.

I'm not convinced by any of Norwich's players if I'm honest. It's hard to overlook a season that dreadful. They simply all failed to live up to the hype, bar Pukki in the first half of the season.

I'd personally hope for slightly better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'm not convinced by any of Norwich's players if I'm honest. It's hard to overlook a season that dreadful. They simply all failed to live up to the hype, bar Pukki in the first half of the season.

I agree - that's why coughing up 5 points to these wurzels sticks in my throat :angry:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

I don't want to be that guy but ''Robertson was signed by Klopp from a relegated Hull City'' and ''we signed Albrighton when he was released by a relegated Villa''

Norwich certainly disappointed collectively but there was some promise there individually in parts, just not often enough.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

That’s a bit unfair. Buendia had a very solid season and created a ridiculous number of chances— once Pukki stopped scoring, the finishing completely dried up for Norwich. 

2 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I don't want to be that guy but ''Robertson was signed by Klopp from a relegated Hull City'' and ''we signed Albrighton when he was released by a relegated Villa''

Norwich certainly disappointed collectively but there was some promise there individually in parts, just not often enough.

1 hour ago, The_77 said:

That’s a bit unfair. Buendia had a very solid season and created a ridiculous number of chances— once Pukki stopped scoring, the finishing completely dried up for Norwich. 

The problem for me is that as a result of this all of their players come with an element of caution.

Robertson (and Maguire) were blatantly too good for a Hull side that did put up a bit of a fight, against the adversity of a ridiculous ownership that left them totally underprepared for their season that was only ever going to end in relegation.

Norwich absolutely fell to bits. I'm not convinced by any of their players, sadly. That isn't to say there is no talent from relegated teams but Norwich really were that abject.

55 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I wouldn't be too surprised if:

a) our left back signing is already lined if, IF Chilwell leaves (ie price agreed)

b) the name has not been mentioned

Seeing Jorge Mendes is trying to get Rayan Ait Nouri a prem move 👀 19 years old with bags of potential! Lad looks the real deal (being Mendes though it will probably be Wolves that prosper)