Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Jamal Lewis

Any news? Has he had his medical yet?  I have just been up to the Loft and dug out my old Junior Lewis shirt.  Frigging Wilf had better give up his number 25 when this starlet comes in.

1 hour ago, Adster said:

On the subject of shit pundits, look at this absolute drivel from the fvcking melt that is Jim White. Can't stand the little rat

https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/1301482575064563714?s=20

One person I don't think anyone would miss if Sky turfed him out. Bloke's ego has left the planet since Deadline Day exploded.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Not really, it’s not a bargain. He’s a £13m left back for a reason - he’s nothing special. 

I’m sure he’ll go on to have a decent career as an average Premier League left back, which is still decent, but not good enough to be a starter for us with our ambitions of pushing the top 6. 

It’s possibly the first time we haven’t bought a potential target who has scored against us ! 

On 03/09/2020 at 11:16, RutlanderFox said:

Especially from a so called reporter!!

The worst part is is that there will be Man United fans reading these quotes and believing the situation is really like this, which will take the delusion of much of their fanbase to new levels. I'd like to think the more level-headed United fans agree he's talking total crap. 

I imagine if Man United did pick up the phone and say to Dortmund "look, you've got to be realistic", the reaction at the Dortmund end would be very much the same as it has been on here. They'd hear the laughter aloud all the way from Manchester and be told in no uncertain terms to jog on!

I just can't believe the businessmen at the top of multi-billion pound organisations such as a football clubs would talk to each other in such an unprofessional manner as Kaveh is suggesting lol

It is amazing, isn't it? Like they've never even considered the possibility that a club might not want to sell a player to them. Like they have a god-given right to buy whoever they want at a reasonable price.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

It is amazing, isn't it? Like they've never even considered the possibility that a club might not want to sell a player to them. Like they have a god-given right to buy whoever they want at a reasonable price.

Ah, yes. I mean it’s not like Manchester United purposely sabotaged De Gea’s dream move to Madrid (Fax machine) or Valued Pogba at nearly £200m when he wanted out of Manchester United and it looked liked Real Madrid wanted to sign him. Double standards lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Further to the Man Utd are nobbers chat, we have these two gems from BBC Gossip today

Manchester United are prepared to walk away from attempting to sign Borussia Dortmund and England winger Jadon Sancho as they feel the German club's valuation of the 20-year-old is too high. (Star)

Manchester United are also not willing to lower their £18m valuation of English defender Chris Smalling, 30, but there is hope that a deal with Roma can still be reached. (Corriere Dello Sport, via Star)

Manchester United need to be realistic here. They need to be offering Roma a C O R O N A D I S C O U N T.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, majaco said:

If that is the price we should be all over that. Should definitely get a high return on the investment and naturally slots in to the side.

Thomas isn’t ready and needs to go out loan for experience.

Would also allow Timmy to play in his natural position as he is for Belgium tonight.

Genuinely can’t see any negatives with going for Lewis.

1 hour ago, stu said:

If that is the price we should be all over that. Should definitely get a high return on the investment and naturally slots in to the side.

Thomas isn’t ready and needs to go out loan for experience.

Would also allow Timmy to play in his natural position as he is for Belgium tonight.

Genuinely can’t see any negatives with going for Lewis.

As if we'd have Ricardo, Castagne and Justin all vying for right back. Castagne will play on the left and then probably take over on the right next season if and when PSG get the proper Benjamin's out for Ricardo.