Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Jamal Lewis

31 minutes ago, Adster said:

That Kaveh guy is a ****ing clown. I'm glad he's tweeted that because now more than ever I'm convinced it's not happening. 

30 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

He blatantly just makes stuff up

He spent the whole of last summer saying "Stay with us because after the break there's some breaking news on Harry Maguire". Clickbait fraud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

He spent the whole of last summer saying "Stay with us because after the break there's some breaking news on Harry Maguire". Clickbait fraud.

Pretty sure he sits there with that bald guy and that absolute ****ing melt Jim White wanking over transfer stories inbetween breaks. 

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

To be honest I don’t think this lad is any better than Luke Thomas, I’d rather save the 20 mil and stick with what we have.

A lot more experience which is crucial at premier league level he's already played 100 professional club games plus some international games for Northern Ireland. Luke Thomas has played just the 3 games. It would be a massive risk going with Thomas.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RutlanderFox said:

Going off topic from Lewis but since people are discussing Solhekol who saw this drivel he came out with last night?

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 11.12.12.png

lol what the absolute **** is that.

"Corona Discount" lol

The clowns on Sky Sports are so desperate to turn every single transfer into an episode of Coronation Street/Eastenders, it's absolutely pitfall. 

I saw that "Transfer Show" once and what is the ****ing point of it? You learn nothing new at all. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, RutlanderFox said:

Going off topic from Lewis but since people are discussing Solhekol who saw this drivel he came out with last night?

The other thing is that the likes of this goon are so busy rimming the “big” clubs that I can almost smell their shit breath coming out of the telly 

Kavehlol Same bloke who spent all of deadline day saying Everton have made a bid or a 2nd bid for Zaha, then Everton released a statement saying it wasn't truelol A few days ago he claimed Van De Beek was an 80m pound player, but Utd were buying him for 40m and getting a bargain.

Accusing that Palace fan account on Twitter of racism is an absolute disgrace too, from what I saw of it the bloke did nothing wrong nor said anything of the sort.

Back on topic, looks like we'll sign a LB then, the lad we signed the other day with be used as cover all over the pitch.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Kavehlol Same bloke who spent all of deadline day saying Everton have made a bid or a 2nd bid for Zaha, then Everton released a statement saying it wasn't truelol A few days ago he claimed Van De Beek was an 80m pound player, but Utd were buying him for 40m and getting a bargain.

Accusing that Palace fan account on Twitter of racism is an absolute disgrace too, from what I saw of it the bloke did nothing wrong nor said anything of the sort.

Back on topic, looks like we'll sign a LB then, the lad we signed the other day with be used as cover all over the pitch.

Monday’s hot news about Castagne is already virtual fish & chip paper I see...

• Like 1

I think Norwich were looking for 18 million and not the derisory 10 million form L'pool, I know a couple of Naarwich fans and they rate him, they say he's a bit niave and was left isolated too much in the prem.  I think he could be a v good signing, but as with all signings it is a 50/50 chance!  Castagne was probably brought in for experience and his adaptability in different formations and maybe Riccardo's injury might keep him out longer than first thought.

8 hours ago, RutlanderFox said:

My God, the desperation in that article and he probably doesn't even follow Man United.

Prat. Doesn't even consider the fact Dortmund don't want to sell- no, the best league in the world is where he should be and Dortmund should know their place.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Corky said:

My God, the desperation in that article and he probably doesn't even follow Man United.

Prat. Doesn't even consider the fact Dortmund don't want to sell- no, the best league in the world is where he should be and Dortmund should know their place.

That's precisely the attitude that's all over the mainstream. I remember Jason Cundy saying a similar thing about us 'staying in our lane' when demanding £80m for Maguire.

Dortmund have a prize asset there, as well as a player that could help them win trophies. If they don't need to sell and Sancho's not refusing to play, why on Earth would they agree to a 'corona discount'?

• Like 1

Somethings “value” is set by the seller. 

If the buyer doesn’t deem it correct, they can argue and debate all they like. Alternatively they can look elsewhere.

Some clubs will need to sell, to fund purchases or to stay in business. That’s what Corona discount is. Dortmund don’t need to, so the value of that player is £130,000,000 as per the initial conversation. The value to be had in this market is unfortunately praying on those in a weaker financial position. Jude Bellingham was a brilliant bit of business by Dortmund. He’ll be a star. 

I hope he’s been misquoted on that, other wise Kaveh Solhelkol is incredibly naive and to be quite frank, a poor asset to Sky.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

lol Reminds me of seeing a comment by a Man Utd fan during the Maguire saga. It said something like, the FA or FIFA should be able to step in and set a reasonable price! It takes some disconnect from reality to be able to think stuff like this, but it's another level to not filter out such shite and actually put it out there in public.

Especially from a so called reporter!!

The worst part is is that there will be Man United fans reading these quotes and believing the situation is really like this, which will take the delusion of much of their fanbase to new levels. I'd like to think the more level-headed United fans agree he's talking total crap. 

I imagine if Man United did pick up the phone and say to Dortmund "look, you've got to be realistic", the reaction at the Dortmund end would be very much the same as it has been on here. They'd hear the laughter aloud all the way from Manchester and be told in no uncertain terms to jog on!

I just can't believe the businessmen at the top of multi-billion pound organisations such as a football clubs would talk to each other in such an unprofessional manner as Kaveh is suggesting lol

• Like 2