Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_Loyal

A poll for attending games next season

Will you be attending games next season?  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending games next season? If so, when?

• I will be going as soon as possible
    • I will wait until we're at 50%+ capacity before attending
    • I will wait until we're at 75%+ capacity before attending
    • I will wait until we're at 95%+ capacity before attending
    • I will not be attending until it is safe to do so

16 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

I'll go once at reduced capacity to see what it's like but that'll be it until it's back properly. Tbh it's good timing as I don't want to shell out to go regularly until Rodgers goes.

WTF? Had you ever been to a 9-0 away win pre-Rodgers?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'd like to go as soon as possible to almost get back into it and also see how the layout and procedures differ from normal.

I love seeing full houses at the ground but honestly I wouldn't mind a couple of matches where we have more space around the place and the train home not being packed, often dangerously. Hopefully the smallest capacity will be a very short term thing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Corky said:

I'd like to go as soon as possible to almost get back into it and also see how the layout and procedures differ from normal.

I love seeing full houses at the ground but honestly I wouldn't mind a couple of matches where we have more space around the place and the train home not being packed, often dangerously. Hopefully the smallest capacity will be a very short term thing.

At least you are being more positive,und flexable towards look and see,

than the majority of Posters so far who seem to be taking a more demanding maybe even petty role.."My Way or none at all"

I won’t pay full match ticket prices for something that will be way short of the full match experience. 

My other reason is I want to be totally comfortable going down there. I go to the office and I trust the people I work with to follow social distancing, not turn up if they have a temperature etc. You look around and you can spot them though, the I’m alright, I’ll do my thing,  it’s just like flu, the government have exaggerated it all (40000 dead BTW) screw the rest of you types. 

Over the years I’ve seen some real dickish behaviour from some our supporters, turning up totally hammered or out of it after having done  a couple of lines in the gents somewhere, fighting with each other for god knows what reason, I could go on. You can have all the stewarding you want but ultimately it comes down to the individual. 

I’ve been out to the pub a couple of times recently but for similar reasons I’ve given spoons a wide berth due to the regulars in there. I have a season ticket at the Tigers and I feel much more at ease about going back to Welford Rd, different game, different crowd. 

The behaviour isn’t going to change so I need to see Covid totally nailed down and under control for me to feel comfortable about returning to the KP. 

7 hours ago, ealingfox said:

I'll go once at reduced capacity to see what it's like but that'll be it until it's back properly.

So....

You'll go back to see what it's like and if it's fantastic, better than usual, you won't be back until it's back properly?

I wouldn't bother trying it out, you've obviously made your mind up.

50 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

So....

You'll go back to see what it's like and if it's fantastic, better than usual, you won't be back until it's back properly?

I wouldn't bother trying it out, you've obviously made your mind up.

Well I'm working on the assumption that it absolutely won't be better than usual, but I won't know unless I give it a chance.

If I do happen to like it maybe I'd consider doing it again, I won't rule it out. But it costs me at least 50 quid a throw to go to home games even with the ST so it's harder to justify going if it's no fun.

10 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Well I'm working on the assumption that it absolutely won't be better than usual, but I won't know unless I give it a chance.

If I do happen to like it maybe I'd consider doing it again, I won't rule it out. But it costs me at least 50 quid a throw to go to home games even with the ST so it's harder to justify going if it's no fun.

I get that, but that's not what you said.

Yeah like a lot of people I'll be giving it a go once, but I'm expecting the atmosphere and experience to be like watching a reserve game. No joy, souless stadium and a weird experience.

It'll probably kill me not to enter a ballot even if it's like the above, but I can't justify full price tickets for an experience I wouldn't enjoy. Especially if, as it sounds, the ballots could be so limited on numbers your success rate means incurring horrendous costs.

Personally feel it should be 0% until it can be 100%, but I understand why they want people back through the turnstiles.