Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jeffschlupp

Ozan Kabak

13 hours ago, Frank Large's Black Book said:

And we do love a Zed

Franz Carr
Dabizas
ghezzal
Zeljcko kalac
Zsolt Laczko
Hernandez
Mahrez
Okazaki
Zagorakis
Ron Robert Zeiler
Ayoze Perez
Muzzy Izzet

Have I missed any?

Bartosz Kapusta

On 23/08/2020 at 03:47, LestaLad said:

He looks great solid in every thing he does it reminds me of cags highlights from frieburg, and did anyone notice the assist he got around the 3.50 mark where he's at the back of the box and can't get enough on it so he heads it back to a team mate who lashes it in, very much like Harvey's goal of the season from cags similar assist, I wonder if they teach that in Turkish football?

Anyhow I'm sold on the guy 💯

Edited by Gwyn
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nick said:

According to?

Juventus fans online, which is why I stuck the "apparently" in there. Tbf in the only game I saw him play (can't remember who against, I think maybe Genoa) he got done a couple times and conceded a penalty, although he showed brilliant pace and physicality.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Juventus fans online, which is why I stuck the "apparently" in there. Tbf in the only game I saw him play (can't remember who against, I think maybe Genoa) he got done a couple times and conceded a penalty, although he showed brilliant pace and physicality.

Okay - wasn’t digging you out, just interested - I know zero about his firm since he came back from injury.

• Like 1

On 22/08/2020 at 21:45, moore_94 said:

Compared with Cags, it looks like he is pretty comfortable defensively but needs to work on his ball playing abilities (Cags is black outlines, Kabak is colours)

image.thumb.png.0065a90e2e9793dcb7947734e5d9310b.png

I’ve said previously on here that it appears BR is after a centre back with a physical presence. Going off the players we have been heavily linked with. Tarkowski, Demiral & Vesteegard come to mind. Going off these stats this fella seems to meet that criteria. 

• Like 1

https://sporhaberajansi.com/ozan-kabak-leicestera-transfer-oluyor/

Leicester City, one of the English Premier League teams, continues their transfer work at full speed. In this sense, a flash claim was made for the Ada team, who was preparing to spend active days in both internal and external transfer. The Daily Mail, one of the leading newspapers of the Ada press, wrote that the Blue-White team will send left-back Ben Chilwell to Chelsea and take Tagliafico from Ajax instead. But Brendan Rodgers' team's goal is very different. According to the information obtained, Leicester City will create a new defense line. The British team, who also wore the uniform of our national football player Çağlar Söyüncü, turned its eyes to Germany. The target of the Blue-Whites is Ozan Kabak, another national football player who wears the jersey of Schalke, one of the Bundesliga teams. Leicester also wants to add the 20-year-old defender to his squad and entrust the stopper duo to Çağlar and Ozan.

Negotiations started

On the other hand, it is on the agenda that Çağlar's partner Johnny Evans, last season, is thrown into the background. In this sense, Leicester City, which hooked Ozan Kabak, started negotiations with the star football player. Concrete steps are expected to be taken in the coming days regarding this transfer.

On 22/08/2020 at 21:04, Frank Large's Black Book said:

And we do love a Zed

Franz Carr
Dabizas
ghezzal
Zeljcko kalac
Zsolt Laczko
Hernandez
Mahrez
Okazaki
Zagorakis
Ron Robert Zeiler