Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jeffschlupp

Ozan Kabak

Not going anywhere

https://bulinews.com/news/6019/schalke-chief-rules-out-selling-ozan-kabak

Schalke 04 head of sport Jochen Schneider says Ozan Kabak will be staying for the upcoming season despite speculation linking him with Lazio, Leicester, Liverpool and Tottenham.

"Last year, we managed to sign Ozan, who is one of the biggest talents in Europe at his position, and we are extremely happy about that," said Schneider at a press conference.

"Ozan is a great player and a wonderful person. We are delighted that he is with us. Our fans can be reassured that Ozan will not leave," he added.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hansifüx

Another bad weekend for Schalke and Kabak ... penalty, red card, ...

There is also this video where it looks like he is spitting on the other team's player ... it might only be the angle.

Anyway Its really sad seeing him play for Schalke and be in the center of this mess.

I have been following his matches since he moved to the Bundesliga.

Schalke's defense is too slow, and they depend on Kapak to lead the defense, which is ridiculous.

He is mentally and physically very strong and people forget that he is still a "boy" and needs an experienced  player (like Evans or Wes) in his team to learn from and keep progressing.

I would like to see him play for Leicester. 

I think both the red card and the penalty may not have been given in PL. 

My main concern would be that he could be too slow for  PL. He is kind of fast but no real acceleration.

He and Cags played together against Serbia and I thought the mix was good (since they are very different players) but would need some fine tuning. 

Anyway Leicesters needs a CB and Kabak's price tag is probably dropping ... could be a good deal for both parties