Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scotch

Ronaldo Viera

27 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Born in Guinea Bissau, and also holding Portuguese nationality, he is an England U21s international.

that’s right up my street.  GET HIM IN!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

So that’s his real surname Christiano Ronaldo Vieira ?🤣 hope we’re getting him on a good deal as he’s getting on a bit ? ( coughsplutter !) :ph34r: :beer::teehee:

Ronaldo Augusto Vieira Nan.

Like most on here, I only really know him from FM where he turns out to be a monster CDM. 

He WAS highly rated by the Leeds fans though. They had a song about him that centred mainly on the fact he was a teenager and he never gave the ball away. 

That is the hight of my knowledge on him. 

23 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Like most on here, I only really know him from FM where he turns out to be a monster CDM. 

He WAS highly rated by the Leeds fans though. They had a song about him that centred mainly on the fact he was a teenager and he never gave the ball away. 

That is the hight of my knowledge on him.

That’s much more than most lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

His twin brother is called Romario, so Ronaldo is named after 'fat' Ronaldo not Cristiano

Well yeah I worked that out lol Didn't think they'd name him after a lad in Sporting Lisbon's academy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

Born in Guinea Bissau, and also holding Portuguese nationality, he is an England U21s international.

Ronaldo Vieira oh oh oh oh,

he hails from Guinea Bissau,

and also Portugal,

and is an England International,

and spends a fortune in passports renewal,

• Like 1