Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lesta2014

Gosens and Bryan

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

You can't say pharaoh than that.

(why are we doing Egypt puns?)

Repetition - go stand in the corner.

God knows, but it has to be better than all the anger exhibited about what may or may not have happened, or not happened.

4 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Jesus wept Dave…. Where’s the groan emoji!

Admittedly not one of the best.

Some of the puns in this thread have been pinched straight from the Les Dennis joke book.   

And he's not very happy about it...

In fact he's gonna Suez.  :D

(I'm here all week)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We're only having a laugh mate.

Pharaoh nuff 👍🏼 

I was just picking out Dave as we know one and other! (And his contribution was terrible in fairness 😆)

Edited by Wolfox
  • Like 2

On 31/08/2020 at 07:34, Bluearmyfox28 said:

0CF21CA7-8944-423B-A0A1-AA274AC5EF1B.jpeg

Wrong player 🙈 for some reason this morning I thought this was Goosens. I need my bed!

You might be onto something— Bergamo papers reporting we’re in for him too! :nigel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The_77 said:

You might be onto something— Bergamo papers reporting we’re in for him too! :nigel:

Maybe his was the mystery medical in Frankfurt after all! If that's the case I'm sure Atalanta will want at least 1 replacement in place before any announcements are made.

Just now, Silva Fox said:

Maybe his was the mystery medical in Frankfurt after all! If that's the case I'm sure Atalanta will want at least 1 replacement in place before any announcements are made.

Maybe it was a double medical :ph34r:. In all seriousness though surely a Gosens medical in Frankfurt makes more sense seeming he's in Germany with the national team while castagne appears to either be in Belgium or Denmark.