Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lesta2014

Gosens and Bryan

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Yep that's what I would have though too. Tagliafico I could just about see happening because at 28 he probably has one big move left, and if we are prepared to offer him 60-80k, that would be a 6-8x increase on what he's currently on. Money talks!

Gosens I would have thought would be on the radar of every team in Europe, including Man City, Barcelona, PSG, etc. He is that good. But then again, Ricardo joined "little" Leicester City so who knows? I am sure we'd pay more than Atalanta and they might be unable to refuse a 30-40m Euro offer for him given they are financing a new stadium.

Just renovating the existing stadium to be fair but 2 years in the champions league easily does that considering the low wage bill and the stadium is only small anyway.

They haven’t really been linked with any other fullbacks which considering Castagne is probably on his way out would be a shock to see him go as well but yeah, if he does leave I suspect it will be to inter.

6 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Bryan we’ve been watching for a long time. 

Gosens, it was thought was off Juve 

That was Hateboer I think,  he’s now said he’s staying.

Edit- I’ve just read that because of the above they now want Gosens, if that’s the case we have no chance.

Edited by Costock_Fox

Schmeichel

Evans     Caglar     Koch/Demiral

Riccardo      Ndidi     Tielemans   Gosens

Thauvin    Vardy      Barnes

I know its not going to happen but that would get top 4

Edited by Fightforever

18 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

Schmeichel

..that line up looks great!!!

My only reservation would be for Cags to be on the left and the ball playing centre back in the middle (Koch/Demiral).

8 hours ago, Fightforever said:

Schmeichel

and bench Maddison? Think 4-1-2-3 looks best or 3-5-2 when we need to set up against the big boys.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

For us, Tagliafico.

I never heard of that gosens and I just watched his YouTube and he looks good.

Plays against better oppositions in Italy aswel.

Yea id be happy with either tbf.

Hopefully we get atleast 1 signing this window 

9 hours ago, Fightforever said:

Schmeichel

Maddison? 

Signing one Atalanta player isn't going to make us Atalanta or Rodgers Gasperini. 

We played 352 last year out of necessity, it's not the best formation for keeping and controlling possession. There's a reason Barcelona, Man City, Spain, these teams that Rodgers wants to emulate, typically play a variation of 433/4231/4321, etc. 

I'll be really surprised if we don't go back to that once the personnel are fit. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Signing one Atalanta player isn't going to make us Atalanta or Rodgers Gasperini. 

We played 352 last year out of necessity, it's not the best formation for keeping and controlling possession. There's a reason Barcelona, Man City, Spain, these teams that Rodgers wants to emulate, typically play a variation of 433/4231/4321, etc. 

I'll be really surprised if we don't go back to that once the personnel are fit. 

Agreed, when we seem like we are struggling to make signings I can’t see us making a system change that would require us signing another first choice CB.

• Like 1