Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lesta2014

Gosens and Bryan

Are we gaining momentum in this window lads? Full back cover, LB, CB, Winger, Striker please!

Maybe Brendan doesn’t want a repeat of Thomas, Morgan, Evans, JJ. Wouldn’t blame him when we have so many more fixtures this season.

22 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Because he could easily play at a bigger club in a nicer place earning more money with a better chance of winning things. It's not certain he'd want to leave but it is a likely eventuality.

Oh yeah, he is capable of playing anywhere but I haven't seen anything to suggest there is any interest anywhere else. 

16 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Haha its just another one of those Virgin twitter accounts that are trying to push the whole #TopOut thing

Although I am pretty sure all of the 10 or so accounts that are doing it are actually just the same guy

Some people lead very sad lives

Just made to annoy fans, everyone should block and report

54 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Oh yeah, he is capable of playing anywhere but I haven't seen anything to suggest there is any interest anywhere else. 

Other teams aren’t blind, he's chuffing brilliant. Of course there will be interest, the more his contract runs down the easier we'll be to negotiate with. Asking now will cost someone £55m+

Edited by Babylon

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

RB: 123 Games. 7 Goals. 18 Assists

RW/RM: 67 Games. 7 Goals. 6 Assists

Same amount of goals in a much shorter period of time, and you'd assume the stats would trend upwards also.

Yes he's class at right back, but I think he's just class in general! If we signed another right back and got half a season out of Ricky as an attacker (meaning he wouldn't have to sprint as much with his knee recovery) i'd be delighted!

Also means we have his replacement when he leaves for Barca next summer!

He should get more goals as a RW/RM rather than a RB though so wouldn’t really say you can compare that. 

However I wouldn’t necessitate argue with you that he is just class in general.

3 hours ago, Beechey said:

If this is the case, could be that Justin is someone Rodgers fancies at CB rather than RB, offer some real pace at the back.

This. JJ played a blinder on the left side of centre back at the end of the season

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

We need a new CB full stop, we will sign one. It would be astonishing to go in to next season without bringing one in.

What if BR thinks JJ and Benko are enough for the season so as to spend funds on offensive players.

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Why are people so convinced Ricardo will leave? Is it because there is no sign of a new contract? 

He really goes under the radar and I'm not sure which big team is going to come in for him. Even more so after an injury disrupted season. 

I feel Ndidi and Maddison are more likely to be the in demand player got next summer.

PSG are all over him like a dog over a dropped sausage.

Edited by Strokes
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

We need a new CB full stop, we will sign one. It would be astonishing to go in to next season without bringing one in.

I don’t disagree but we go from needing a young understudy who we can be patient with, to needing someone suitable for the first 11.  

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Why?

I just got a bad feeling about it. 

We sold chillwell and every lb's agent is saying were in for their lad.

Buy a string winger or someone to play 9.  Scoring is our problem.... Norwich, beat us.. Watford drew not coz they scored... but coz we didnt score more.

Edited by foxinsocks

3 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I just got a bad feeling about it. 

We sold chillwell and every lb's agent is saying were in for their lad.

Buy a string winger or someone to play 9.  Scoring is our problem.... Norwich, beat us.. Watford drew not coz they scored... but coz we didnt score more.

I presume you don’t know that Gosens contributed to 17 goals from LWB last season then.

• Like 1