Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Sheff Wed Match Thread

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Im shocked at how boring Gerry is, I always had him as a massive boozer and smoker

Common misconception; booze and fags don’t make you interesting, they just make you think you are. 

• Like 1

Positives so far:

James Justin looks comfortable at both ends of the pitch. Can play on either foot. 
Mendy looks tidy, just keeps things ticking over. 

Negatives:

DJ isn’t ready, 

We seriously lack that creative edge. 
Thomas / Barnes / Praet anonymous. 

Well, we are still one of the most boring teams to watch, even in pre season where you'd think there would be a little less pressure and a bit more freedom. 

I still have issues with the 'Plan'... what is it? Play out from the back, allow the opposition to pressure us, just for someone to boot it away and, invariably, give the ball back to the opposition? 

Hoping some new players will inject a bit of excitement, but if that doesn't happen, it'll be a bad season in my opinion. Hope I'm wrong obviously...