Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Sheff Wed Match Thread

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..with his height and style it is easy to put him in that pigeon hole as target man!!!

He is very good with the ball at his feet, play through balls, not lump it up to him and hope it sticks. He is better than a lot of people thinks.

Academy football he stood out a lot of times. Last week he barely had a touch and often didn't bother pressuring the keeper. If he doesn't have pace and isn't a target man as you allude to then what is he?

Edited by UHDrive
Typo

27 minutes ago, les-tah said:

That’s a championship back 4 at best combined. 

An England U21 international, Premier League winning captain, Full Turkish international who was reportedly wanted by Barcelona, and an England youth team captain.

That would be some bloody championship team. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, honeybradger said:

If this is supposed to be the first team i cant imagine why a 36 yr old wes morgan is starting over benkovic who looked impressive last friendly.

Because it’s a friendly and every member of the squad needs games under their belt.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

An England U21 international, Premier League winning captain, Full Turkish international who was reportedly wanted by Barcelona, and an England youth team captain.

That would be some bloody championship team. 

I stand by my post and was clear to use the world combined.

Morgan has declined in every aspect so let’s not pretend he is anything else yes he’s a legend though. John terry was playing for villa at 36 in the championship and still couldn’t get them promoted so doesn’t matter whether he was a premier league winner or not.

Justin is still raw and has just come from Luton and has good potential still long way to go.

Luke Thomas is young and has potential. That’s it right now.

soyuncu YES see your point and agree he’s top level class already In my opinion....however 1 person doesn’t make a great back 4 With such lack of experience next to him on either flank and English isn’t his first language.

Edited by les-tah

I have to admit, I wasn’t a fan of James Justin initially. 

He’s grown with each game he’s played and looks a lot more comfortable now. It just shows what a run of 10 - 15 games can do for you. 

• Like 1