Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Sheff Wed Match Thread

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR SANDWICH GERRY!

To be fair to him, I was infinitely more entertained by finding out what he's got on his sandwich and what crisps he likes than by watching Albrighton chasing his first touch around the pitch

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Why does no-one other than Ricardo pick out a pass or cross along the floor into the box? Every single member of our squad just blasts it into the box in the air. Barnes there didn't even bother looking at the options. I'm really worried about this team and the club at the minute.

I’d go as far as to say Justin looks half decent on delivery. Looks up a bit more. 

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Watching our wingers is fvcking depressing.

Only positive of that half was James Justin.

Mendy as well. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Im shocked at how boring Gerry is, I always had him as a massive boozer and smoker

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He is, just being at work Gerry very PC as part of his Ambassador role

go listen to a podcast with him to see the real him

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR SANDWICH GERRY!

I had to listen to the Lcfc radio commentary home to sheff u

i had no idea what was going on .....no mention that there was a break in play ...it was terrrible ....at least with a crowd in the background you can hear nothing is happening on the pitch 

I could only assume that the commentators thought everyone was watching tv and listening to them 

The defending was a little bit slap dash at times but overall we played some nice stuff. 

I don't care what anybody says, Albrighton did well that half. 

Win or lose, its a preseason friendly. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sly said:

I’d go as far as to say Justin looks half decent on delivery. Looks up a bit more. 

Mendy as well. 

Mendy was a bit Kante esque.

chasing down then chasing down again straight after the ball was moved.

well if you squint and the camera is panned out 

Just now, Webbo said:

The defending was a little bit slap dash at times but overall we played some nice stuff. 

I don't care what anybody says, Albrighton did well that half. 

Win or lose, its a preseason friendly. 

It’s just his final ball at times, more so when he’s out wide. He tends not to look up and pick a player out. I suppose with his work rate, if he was able to do that, he wouldn’t be playing for us. 

When he has come more central, he’s played some nice balls through to Vardy.

After all of the optimism before last season, it just feels so depressing at the minute. Key players out injured/suspended, no prospect of any signings, the loss of a key first teamer to a rival club and coming off the back of terrible form since the turn of the year. My expectations are very low for this season at the minute.

Justin has been great. Vardy has worked hard with little support a few half chances only

Not a huge amount of wing play Harvey not really involved which is a concern.Defensively looked vulnerable at times and of course Morgan injured

Need a few signings certainly a winger and centre back we cannot go into new season so thin on the ground. Against a premier league side could have been couple of goals down