Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Predict the starting 11 v WBA

2 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

No real marquee signing that gives the club a boost and a hopeless pre-season are good justifications of being worried.

I don't understand being worried about the hangover from the back end of last season.

I've just moved on and I'd be surprised if the players and management haven't. 

2 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

In and out, really, same as usual, but nothing to do with Leicester City.

If you're implying that the points Stryderhiryu made of us having low confidence and being out of form are still with us  since December, then I don't understand.

Sure, you can justify those points up until the last game of last season, but I don't see how they can still be relevant based upon the present when we've only just completed a flimsy pre-season and about to embark upon the new one.

Perhaps after the West Brom game those negativities can be reviewed, but I don't see how they can be pointed out at present. 

Surely we have to let go of December 2019 - July 2020 at some point?

lollol good one...

Believe a general consensus was that a principal factor regarding our form and performances from last December to the end of the season was the lack of quality depth. Unfortunately, that’s less of a “hangover” and more of a condition that needed to be addressed. Sadly, as of today (and that may yet change), it has not. That’s the primary reason that so many on here have not developed collective amnesia (sticking with the medical theme :)).

44 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Obviously rooting for a win, but frankly there’s no evidence the highlighted has changed. :blush:

Yes very true. However, having taken stock of the situation, however disappointing the end of the season was, it's over now and time to look forward to the challenges of a brand new season including Europe! If Rodgers can't unite and fill them full of fight and confidence against a newly promoted side then questions should be asked perhaps?

Theres got to be some more signings surely?!

The lack of quality is one thing, the fitness strain after a few games is a whole new level of scary.

Heres for hoping..

Schmeichel 

Justin   Tarkowski Soyuncu  Castagne

Gray    Tielamans  Ndidi  Barnes

Nacho   vardy

Edited by adejo92

10 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

lollol good one...

Believe a general consensus was that a principal factor regarding our form and performances from last December to the end of the season was the lack of quality depth. Unfortunately, that’s less of a “hangover” and more of a condition that needed to be addressed. Sadly, as of today (and that may yet change), it has not. That’s the primary reason that so many on here have not developed collective amnesia (sticking with the medical theme :)).

Ahhhhh I see, so that's why people are thinking that way.

Thanks for explaining.

I still don't get why people are so overly concerned about it all, but let's see once the season actually starts and there's tangible evidence to base opinion on again. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Can’t get my head around the wishing to play three at the back! We literally haven’t got two senior centre backs fit or available at the moment. Counter intuitive 

Soyuncu and Benkovic are two centrebacks available at the moment (although Benkovic could be injured tbf). Justin played brilliantly at RCB vs. Man Utd.

7 hours ago, daddylonglegs said:

Think we'll lose if Vardy & Schemichel aren't on their games (See every game from the lockdown for reference). 

Schmeichel

Justin

Soyuncu

A centre back

Fuchs

Ndidi

Tielemans

Choudhury

Barnes

Gray

Vardy

None of our english players are anywhere near the england team but despite this many leaving out a regular for the top rated  international side 

Schmeicel 

Castagne   Benkovic  Soyuncu  JJ 

Ndidi         Praet

Albrighton.                                       Barnes

Tielemans  

Vardy 

• Like 2