Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

Food That Makes You Want More

3 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Poppadoms and mango chutney 

This. 

It's always annoying as I have no self-control so keep eating them, then wonder why I can't finish a mains off lol

Not to mention the beer that has to be ordered with the curry too. 

• Like 1

Just now, spacemunky said:

Milk chocolate to me is the greatest thing ever created and I'm powerless against it.

Cadbury's?

Can't beat Cadbury's for me although I do love Terry's Chocolate Orange.

21 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Cadbury's?

Cadbury's would be number one for sure.

Oh, and don't get me started on orange chocolate. That combination just ain't fair!

I'm currently on a diet and I've lost 20 pounds in the last 2 months, but I still sneak in some chocolate, just in moderation though ;)

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Cadbury's?

I’m very keen to try the white one but a chocolate orange is one of those chocolates that you can’t buy for yourself. You have to get given it at Christmas or do without. It would be like buying yourself a box of quality street because you just fancied some chocolate. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Manini said:

I’m very keen to try the white one but a chocolate orange is one of those chocolates that you can’t buy for yourself. You have to get given it at Christmas or do without. It would be like buying yourself a box of quality street because you just fancied some chocolate. 

Agree mate, I always love a Chocolate orange at Christmas.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Manini said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that :)

17 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that :)

The chocolate bar section suffices for me in that respect. A mate of mine at uni went to the shop and brought back a box of Ferraro Roche’s once in like March. I had no words. 

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Just discovered Walkers sausage roll flavoured crisps. I'm now 2 packs in. 

Must try these, a lot of their limited edition flavours are the best. Still wish they'd made the Cucumber and Salad Cream Sandwich flavour permanent, they were incredible

12 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Must try these, a lot of their limited edition flavours are the best. Still wish they'd made the Cucumber and Salad Cream Sandwich flavour permanent, they were incredible

I never knew they existed. I used to love the real sarnies I made. Maybe they should try the "Sandwich Spread" flavour. Used to love those little jars of sandwich heaven.

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

My missus occasionally makes potted beef. wonderful on toast.

I've just looked at the recipe for potted beef. Seems easy enough unless you follow The Hairy Bikers version. They seem to over-complicate all their recipes for everything.

56 minutes ago, Webbo said:

My missus occasionally makes potted beef. wonderful on toast.

50 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I've just looked at the recipe for potted beef. Seems easy enough unless you follow The Hairy Bikers version. They seem to over-complicate all their recipes for everything.

Widely found in most large supermarket chains. Delish!!!

B72E7843-7FE8-49BE-ADCF-97C9406E76D2.jpeg