Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stifmeister

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿PL Squad value ranking

1 hour ago, dmayne7 said:

You posted this the other day and based on the user name, I'm assuming it's your video.

How did you come to the conclusion on values or is it based on transfer fees as either way it seems a bit off to me.

There are loads of sites with transfer values and squad values 

such as this one 

9713329A-6656-40A7-A834-5D3AE0192D68.jpeg

1 hour ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

You probably said the 'go X team' on every forum you shared this on but appreciate the support all the same 😁👍

Not really, Leicester is a special team. Cannot forget historical performance against Southampton (9-0). It is anpity they didn't make it to the Champions League. Cheers to you mate too 😎

Having lots of good "assetts" in young players who have 6-8-10 good playing years ahead of them makes the squad potentially higher than average value. Imagine the difference if all of our best players were five or six years older meaning potential buyers would only get a good year or two out of them, driving down their "value". That's why I'd still say that Chilwell was under valued and why Ndidi was such an exceptional signing. It's why I think Todd Cantwell would really fit our model even if we sign him and loan back for six months. It's also a factor that makes Zaha (28 in November) a dilemma, I'd love to have him here but his cost vs resell value after say 3 years is very different to signing a 22-23 year old.

Edited by fazzyfox
  • Like 3

Transfermarkt fees have always been stingy with player valuations. There’s not much credence in it, you can’t really create an objective value for footballers because it’s dependent on so many different factors 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Transfermarkt fees have always been stingy with player valuations. There’s not much credence in it, you can’t really create an objective value for footballers because it’s dependent on so many different factors 

Thank you for info. As far i know everybody use their data. Do you know better source? 😉 Cheers. 

25 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Yeah but in fairness they're stingy for everyone.

Obviously it's not anything set in stone but it's usually a good indicator.

15 hours ago, Stifmeister said:

Not really, Leicester is a special team. Cannot forget historical performance against Southampton (9-0). It is anpity they didn't make it to the Champions League. Cheers to you mate too 😎

I also like this football team and enjoy remembering the many accomplishments it has achieved. 

• Haha 2

Kasper - £25m

Ricardo - £60m

Evans - £15m

Soyuncu - £50m

Castagne -£25m

Justin - £10m

Ndidi - £70m

Tielemans - £40m

Praat - £15m

Choudhury - £15m

Maddison - £60m

Gray - £15m

Ihenacho - £20m

Vardy - £15m

Albrighton - £10m

Barnes - £30m

Perez - £25m

Ward -£10m

Fuchs -£5m

Mendy -£10m

Thomas - 10m

The rest £20m  if you're counting slim etc.

£555m total. 

With Rudkin driving a hard bargain could stretch to £600m 

Edited by Collymore
  • Haha 1