Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

2 hours ago, Charl91 said:

Under is done at the club.

Shame, he never really got much of a chance, but clear Brendan doesn't rate him.

Still, it baffles me that he's willing to give Choudhury more chances than Under....

Not baffling at all.  Rodgers hates unpredictable players and will always default to a plodder when given the choice.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Greyowl said:

There is clearly a communication problem between him and Brendan. Otherwise Under is the best dribbler in the team together with Barnes. His accelaration and shot power is quite obvious. He is dangerous for sure.He should maybe advance his English if had not done so far. A permanent contract is not likely, though  if he is sincerely happy in England and signed by another team, that might cause some regrets.

He's shit at dribbling, loses it pretty much everytime. His acceleration isn't very evident when it come to closing players down. And shot power? I'd prefer accuracy too. Ndidi can hit it with power, but 99 times out of 100 he misses. Its not communication, he's just shit.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Not baffling at all.  Rodgers hates unpredictable players and will always default to a plodder when given the choice.

Complete rubbish, pretty sure he loved Suárez, who as unpredictable as they come.

Stop trying to peddle a silly narrative.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Greyowl said:

You maybe right, but i sense communication problems with the coach.

Stop making excuses for him. His best mate and fellow Turk is here to translate for him hes really struggling.

Edited by Facecloth

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

He's shit at dribbling, loses it pretty much everytime. His acceleration isn't very evident when it come to closing players down. And shot power? I'd prefer accuracy too. Ndidi can hit it with power, but 99 times out of 100 he misses. Its not communication, he's just shit.

In terms of dribbling and shot power, objectivity requires respecting sofifa ratings which are prepared by profesionals rather than baseless garbage written by a hatefull poster. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Greyowl said:

In terms of dribbling and shot power, objectivity requires respecting sofifa ratings which are prepared by profesionals rather than baseless garbage written by a hatefull poster. 

Fifa stats lol seriously.

Anyway never denied the power of his shot, more the accuracy. And I can see with my own eyes he loses the ball constantly. I see you didn't mention his closing down that I questioned, I'm guessing his work rate stat on fifa is shit lol Also his decision making is woeful, but I guess fifa don't stat that up lol

Edited by Facecloth
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Greyowl said:

It's hardly baseless garbage when it's clear to see every time he plays though.

Frustrating, there's obviously talent in there, but he's just not showing it enough here. Brendan appears to not favour him because he lacks the defensive nouse he wants in a wide player. You could maybe forgive him for that if he came on and beat everyone one on one, but he doesn't. The lad has a problem translating his talent into performances, and that's why he's not playing.

Guest Fktf

Stinks of a play him so many times and you buy him clause in the loan, and we're clearly desperate to avoid triggering that

1 hour ago, Greyowl said:

You maybe right, but i sense communication problems with the coach.

...not sure how it can be communication problem, Caglar is there to interpret for him....!!!

It will be more a clash of personalities that is the problem than anything else, the reactions of Rodgers on the side-lines watching Ünder says it all. He was totally exasperated with him and I wonder why he continues to keep him on the bench as opposed to a U23 player who I suspect he would trust more.

Golden circle and golden boys? 

Barnes and Maddison have 23 goals between them this season. I think their selection by Rodgers is more than justified.

As for England selection, I think both pre injury have been very much in Southgate's thinking. Competition is stiff though, especially for Maddison's role and obviously Under wouldn't be getting into an England squad IMO. 

Good luck to Under in the Euros. He just hasn't managed to take his limited chances here and I'm guessing hasn't impressed much in training either, to be constantly overlooked. 

I would have tried playing him more but we are sitting 3rd and so Rodgers knows what he is doing and gets more things right than not, especially on developing players. 

7 minutes ago, Greyowl said:

Concerning last 9 games Vardy is also "shite" , concerning matches against Slavia and first half of Arsenal Barnes was also "shite" , yesterday "Soyuncu", against Arsenal Ndidi was "shite". Under's restricted minutes played "shit" doesnt worth so much hate towards him as if he is a regular starter who is responsible for our traditional death spiral.

All true.  Unless you're obsessed with hating on him, of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You do wonder why a club like Roma, seemingly finishing just shy of the Champions League spots in recent seasons want to get rid.

I know he cheesed off Roma fans after a goal celebration based around a Military style salute when Turkey invaded the Kurds, but you would have thought if he was such a superkid there is no way they would have sold never mind loaned out with a view to a sale.

For me, he is left footed Demarai Gray. He shows amazing glimpses, you think he could be the next big thing but in reality, his game is littered with so many poor decisions, constantly shooting and simply not a Leicester player. Just like Gray, he may well find his home where his talents come to fruition but for me, he isn't a Leicester City player IMO. We have 218 injuries and the lad still cant get in which all leads to BR making the decision to look elsewhere. The search to a RM/RW continues!! 

Gray MK 2. 

Luckily we don’t own him and don’t have to pay his wages come the 30th June. 

I’m convinced he was a stop gap to fill in whilst Ricardo was injured.

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

All true.  Unless you're obsessed with hating on him, of course.

I'm not obsessed with hating him at all, I just don't rate him, and the evidence backs it up. There are a group of fans, you seem to be one, who are totally obsessed with this one player and don't seem to care about the team. Its all about Under, where he can fit it, upset when he misses out etc. Are you a Leicester fan or an Under fan? There was actually one fan who wanted to curtail Ricardo's attacking style from right back to allow Under to not have to defend. This Greyowl guy is now making excuses for him that he has a communication problem with the manager, if only there was another Turk here to help with that eh. Just accept it, whilst his profile suggested he'd be a good addition, he isn't that at all, and it's time to accept we won't be buying him.