Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

Guest Underfan
On 05/02/2021 at 14:16, lcfc sheff said:

There quite obviously is players that fit that criteria without being silly enough to bother listing them. Under has shown to be injury prone which is enough for me not to bother buying him at this moment in time.

Also, he hasn’t proven anything yet with us

You do not  bother to sign Under after watching him for how much time? Did you watch him as intensely as Leicester City scout?. What kind of a fan you are who is rooting for the worse of one of  his team's youngest  players. Not proved anything ?, Atleast he provided 2 assists which is the same amount of both perez and albrighton given he played far far less time.

Edited by Underfan

10 minutes ago, Underfan said:

You do not  bother to sign Under after watching him for how much time? Did you watch him as intensely as Leicester City scout?. What kind of a fan you are who is rooting for the worse of one of  his team's youngest  players. Not proved anything ?, Atleast he provided 2 assists which is the same amount of both perez and albrighton given he played far far less time.

I said I wouldn’t sign him at this moment with what’s he’s shown. I am not rooting for the worst I’m simply saying my opinion. Don’t compare him to a striker playing RM and Albrighton who is a premier league winning winger who’s output isn’t measured through goals and assists but the work rate and balance he brings to the team.

I get it, you like Ünder; who clearly has moments of brilliance but hasn’t shown enough consistency throughout his career, hence why Roma were willing to loan him to us, as well as him being injury prone. 

• Like 1

Just now, youngvolki said:

but but he shoots over the bar too much and is selfish....

that's why has same amount of assists as the players who are picked above him... in significantly less minutes.

Yeah it's 100 % not footballing reasons as to why he doesn't get a proper chance

Why were Roma happy to let him go and now can’t get a game for Leicester? Sometimes you have to look at the player himself than blame other people for his failings. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Be half decent?

Given the cameos he has had for Leicester so far and the things he has shown, it genuinenly reeks of ignorance and low football IQ to say he hasn't been half decent lol.

You don't need a rocket scientist to point out why Rodgers has Perez and Albrighton above Under in the pecking order. Perez cost 30 million and his value has dropped significantly ,his price tag is the only thing that justifies him being a starter right now ( to regain his form and value). Albrighton is there for the defensive stability and the record with him on the field proves Rodgers right at least... but situations like today where you are chasing a goal in a utterly boring snoozefest agains Wolves and bring on Albrighton instead of Under shows that Brendan certainly is prone to making bad decisions

• Like 2

Just now, youngvolki said:

Given the cameos he has had for Leicester so far and the things he has shown, it genuinenly reeks of ignorance and low football IQ to say he hasn't been half decent lol.

You don't need a rocket scientist to point out why Rodgers has Perez and Albrighton above Under in the pecking order. Perez cost 30 million and his value has dropped significantly ,his price tag is the only thing that justifies him being a starter right now ( to regain his form and value). Albrighton is there for the defensive stability and the record with him on the field proves Rodgers right at least... but situations like today where you are chasing a goal in a utterly boring snoozefest agains Wolves and bring on Albrighton instead of Under shows that Brendan certainly is prone to making bad decisions

But Roma didn’t want Under either. Nobody is plotting against him or has a problem with him, maybe just two managers of a football club don’t rate him. 

4 hours ago, Underfan said:

You are  comparing Albrighton to Under in terms of tactical astuteness ? One is 31 the other is 23 years old. Under is 2 years younger than the age young Albrighton debutted in Leicester. Albrighton is playing in Leicester for 7 years, while Under had only played less than 300 minutes (partly due to the  injury  related fitness and recuparation). While criticizing unjustly, dont exclude the fact that this is  Under's first season in a new league and that less skillfull players are awarded lot better undeserved minutes to get accustommed to the league. Your implication that Rogers not impressed by Under is utterly baseless,  I can cleary see that  Brendan highly expects goals and assists from  Under who is among first choices to take in when needed. With due respect to both Under and  Albrighton, your comparing these two is unjust. One is a stamina runner and presser the other is a  fast and precise type player. In order to reach a conclusion you need to watch more than 300 minutes. Not to mention in his less than 300 minutes Under doesnt deserve your hard critism of "luxury player not doing his job", " 3 bits of skill per 90 minutes", " lapse of concentration". Also I didnt understand who were you referring to as the one with great crosses ? Really didnt understand whether he was Under or Albrighton ?   

I'm going to take a guess here that someone called "Underfan" is going to be a bit biased in their opinion about a certain player. He very obviously is not a player that Rogers trusts or he'd be making appearances, right? 

1 minute ago, youngvolki said:

Albrighton provided the cross for probably our best chance of the game for Vardy, not like he came on and just defended.