Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

On Loan 2020/21

They're happy with their new Admiral on the Wycombe forum

- Muskwe after less than a week's training with the side looks another fantastic young acquisition

- If I were Gareth I'd look to sign Muskwe on a permanent deal now rather than wait till the end of the season when he'll have lots of suitors after the performances he's going to put in for us.

- A little bit of calm and luck and Admiral would have had a hat trick today.

- I thought that Muskwe had one of the best debuts I have seen for a long time.

• Like 2

Not sure if we care enough to include him in this thread but Rachid got another 2 assists in today. He now has around 50 assists for the season (JK but there’s been a lot) 

Edit* I just looked it up, he has 8 assists in 11 games.. pretty good!

Edited by Lambert09

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Full Time Result

Championship:

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (7.1 - 90 mins) - Luton 0-2 QPR - highest rated Luton player tonight

Looking at Twitter it sounds like he's playing like he's got his head turned :ph34r: Did still get a shot on target though

2 minutes ago, brucey said:

Looking at Twitter it sounds like he's playing like he's got his head turned :ph34r: Did still get a shot on target though

Yeah from the other stuff I saw in the replies on the Luton twitter it seems like all the players were crap for them tonight, Dewsbury-Hall probably just best of a bad bunch, or really shows that they need him to be on his game to perform well

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Todays Games

Championship:

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall - starting for Luton vs Bournemouth

Daniel Iversen - starting for Preston vs Bristol City

George Hirst - on the bench for Rotherham vs Derby

Really interesting to see how Iversen copes. 

• Like 1

Have to say I'm surprised at how well he's done at both his loans, he was never much of a scorer for our youth and reserve teams. Shame he wasn't out on loan a little bit earlier, I felt like he'd outgrown the U23's and spent at least a year too long with them.

27 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Have to say I'm surprised at how well he's done at both his loans, he was never much of a scorer for our youth and reserve teams. Shame he wasn't out on loan a little bit earlier, I felt like he'd outgrown the U23's and spent at least a year too long with them.

As have a lot of them.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Full Time Results

Championship:

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (8.1 + 1 goal + MOTM - 90 mins) - Luton 1-0 Bournemouth - Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall Goal 67'

Daniel Iversen (6.2 - 90 mins) - Preston 0-2 Bristol City

George Hirst (0 mins) - Rotherham 1-0 Derby

Lovely hit for that goal, well taken. Look pretty smooth and composed on the ball too

36 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

....almost unrecognisable from his performances for the U23s!!!

A totally different player on loan and shows how much he has grown away from this club. I suspect he would still be the same as he was in the U23, recycling and attempting to support the attack. Pretty low key and industrious.

On 16/01/2021 at 17:24, sacreblueits442 said:

....almost unrecognisable from his performances for the U23s!!!

A totally different player on loan and shows how much he has grown away from this club. I suspect he would still be the same as he was in the U23, recycling and attempting to support the attack. Pretty low key and industrious.

You think that might have anything to do with our U23 coaches????   

No surprise that championship level coaches have made KDH unrecognisable from the player he was playing for our U23 coaches....imagine what our other U23 players might be capable of if their strengths were utilised properly...?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Full Time Results

Championship:

Matty James (6.2 - 79 mins) - Coventry 0-3 Reading

George Hirst (6.0 - 2 mins) - Rotherham 3-3 Stoke

Bet Matty is wishing he had stayed at Barnsley, we really should recall Hirst and try and get him a move in League One