Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

US Presidential Election 2020

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

All that means is there was no evidence found, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Interestingly this is the same way we all know you spend your evenings sniffing femboy panties you receive in the post from Thailand.  Don't deny it we've all not seen the evidence that what I just said isn't true.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

There is a certain entertainment in UK commentators condemning Trumps legal challenges when they have been so supportive of Gina miller and co challenging our government over Brexit. 

I think like those anti Brexit campaigners, Trump is clutching at straws here, and when Biden converts all these states (I think he will now, they keep creeping up and I don't believe there is any significant fraud going on) Trump will eventually be shouting to himself as everyone deserts him.

Difference being there was actual hard evidence of illegality surrounding brexit. In America it's just the musings of a cult leader-esque narcissist realising he's lost.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

Hilarious that Farage is shouting fraud and throwing his toys out the pram. Is trump now betraying the will of the American people? Wouldn't Farage accuse the other side of being deeply unpatriotic if they did the same?

What a ****. And i don't use that word lightly.

He's got to keep himself relevant hasn't he.

There's about 90k ballots left to be counted in GA. If Biden takes around 70% of these (he's been averaging 72-75 from all of the recent batches) he'll win by about 20k+

Even accounting for a freak drop, its looking extremely probable it'll flip today. 

PA looks closer, though won't be be necessary assuming AP and Fox are correct on AZ. Which they probably are, AP have stuck by their call for a long, long time now. 

Edited by Finnegan

It is laughable though, the leader of the free world wants the country to stop any further counting of votes in democratic election in his own country.

The western world would be all over Russia if this was happening between Putin and a close challenger at an election.

Guess Trump is more 'commie' than we thought....

• Like 3