Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

US Presidential Election 2020

44 minutes ago, twister said:

This election has been won with mass ballot postal votes from democratic votes, its as simple as that, a covid election as I said earlier.But still thinks he goes to the supreme court over some complaints over voting issues. he won't succed but he will drag this out.

Doesn't matter. Half the people will think they are being lied to by their government and they are right to feel the way they do.

This is way beyond Trump and Biden now. Even if Trump backs down or the Supreme Court rules in Biden's favor it wont matter.

Its not about the government anymore. Its about the people.......who it claimed to represent. But does not in my opinion.

It is mad. But this is where it does get worrying and where you will see violence. 

Politically, most of the GOP have abandoned him. He's pretty much on his own which is a fair indicator that he's not going to pull off some nefarious trick to beat the result. 

But he absolutely intends to go down rabble rousing and will no doubt he actively hoping people get hurt as a result. 

• Like 4

The three major networks - NBC, CBS, and ABC - all cut away from Trump's live speech after he started spouting off a series of baseless accusations or known falsehoods.

Hard to stage a half-hearted coup when nobody will let you.

Edited by UPinCarolina
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

The bloke is clearly unwell.

For all of Boris's faults, he's not even in the same stratosphere as Trump.

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

They're polar opposites. 

Trump is an idiot that's desperate to be seen as clever. 

Boris is a pretty smart guy that's desperate to be seen as an idiot. 

I think he knows exactly what he's doing.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

It is mad. But this is where it does get worrying and where you will see violence. 

Politically, most of the GOP have abandoned him. He's pretty much on his own which is a fair indicator that he's not going to pull off some nefarious trick to beat the result. 

But he absolutely intends to go down rabble rousing and will no doubt he actively hoping people get hurt as a result. 

Yeah, a lot of Repub representatives are coming out and telling him to shut up about now. Of course, if one were cynical you could say they're only doing that because they know the writing is likely on the wall.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UPinCarolina said:

The three major networks - NBC, CBS, and ABC - all cut away from Trump's live speech after he started spouting off a series of baseless accusations or known falsehoods.

Hard to stage a half-hearted coup when nobody will let you.

CNN stayed with all of it, but then after all the presenters were almost in tears, including the Republican guy despite arguing partly for what Trump was saying.

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

The bloke is clearly unwell.

For all of Boris's faults, he's not even in the same stratosphere as Trump.

No. For one thing Boris is quite lazy. He's happy to let the unwell (but clever) men tell him what to do. The interesting thing about this election is that man we just watched, and have been watching for years, managed to become president of the USA, and pretty nearly got re-elected. How does that happen? I bet Cummings knows.

I love how alleged voter is a one way street that is only done by democrats not Republicans.  Apparently 'poles' are election interference (even though they have been around for a very long time).  

I dont doubt that some voter fraud happens but to be at such a level in 2020 with all the  USA and world watching i find extremely hard to believe. 

9 minutes ago, SO1 said:

No bias there. This will not end well for anyone.

Trump's own party is actively turning on him too.

As far as anyone should be concerned - and I watched the whole speech - it's not far off from a wholly objective take on the nonsense he was spewing. It was embarrassing, frankly.

• Like 1