Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

US Presidential Election 2020

4 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Letting China and Russia expand their influence is literally good for no one outside those countries.  I can tell you that much.

Your entitled to your own opinion. Syria is a good place to start down the rabbit hole of disinformation that is the CIA. Lets leave it there.

Just now, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

How can it take over a week to count votes? Don't get it. 

It’s not that. They’ve extended deadlines for certain groups like armed forces and mail in. States can set their own law and they’ve decided in those places they need to give extra time to be able to call a fair election. 

1 minute ago, KFS said:

CNN projection that Biden has Michigan. Very close now.

To be honest, once they go blue, they're not really coming back. All across the board it's either high density urban areas or postal ballots that are late and they're all Biden. It's just about the ones currently sitting red.

PA and GA could genuinely still go. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

To be honest, once they go blue, they're not really coming back. All across the board it's either high density urban areas or postal ballots that are late and they're all Biden. It's just about the ones currently sitting red.

If Biden flips GA then there’s literally no leg the orange mess can stand on. 

1 minute ago, KFS said:

If Biden flips GA then there’s literally no leg the orange mess can stand on. 

They're waiting on inner city Atlanta so it's definitely possible. 

Oh and I assume PA is going to go blue hence the Trump campaign making it their main target for a legal challenge, pretending they've won it and calling it a cheat. 

Edited by Finnegan

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I hope they do, the bigger the margin the better.  As I said yesterday, rather a decent win for either side than weeks of legal battles etc.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

They're waiting on inner city Atlanta so it's definitely possible. 

Oh and I assume PA is going to go blue hence the Trump campaign making it their main target for a legal challenge, pretending they've won it and calling it a cheat. 

As I understand it PA is waiting on postal votes and Philadelphia's votes (which is a democrat stronghold), so that could realistically still swing far enough to become blue.

I can totally see why Trump is trying to deny the people their democracy.

It's something you'd expect of a Belarusian leader, not an American one.

As tragic as that is, I think the real threat to the loss of life whichever way this election goes is as big a stain on the way Trump has divided a nation in the space of 4 years. Madness.

• Like 2

I don't really understand the obsession Trump has claiming they've won everything. 

I get claiming they're ahead, claiming they SHOULD win, claiming that they can only lose if the Dems cheat, etc. 

But outright claiming states as done deals when the whole world can switch on any TV channel, even Fox, and see its rubbish is just.... weird. I don't get what that achieves.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't really understand the obsession Trump has claiming they've won everything. 

I get claiming they're ahead, claiming they SHOULD win, claiming that they can only lose if the Dems cheat, etc. 

But outright claiming states as done deals when the whole world can switch on any TV channel, even Fox, and see its rubbish is just.... weird. I don't get what that achieves.

Like Mary Trump said, in his head he just cannot lose.